Chapter 44 (Annabeth)

Chapter 44
(Annabeth)
🔱Fights Are Ugly Affairs🔱

     My alarm shrikes through the room, piercing through my ear, my head immediately begins to pound.  I softly moan in pain and try to get up, to grab my migraine pills in the nightstand drawer, but a weight holds my hips down.  CRAP!  I look and see the vibrant black trident tattoo on his forearm as his body lays across mine.  I snap my eyes open wide.  Oh my gods!  What the hell?!

     I feel him move, hearing him sigh in bliss before kissing me on the spine of my upper back.  I turn and see Percy's handsome face peacefully half asleep, his head resting above mine.  I try to push him off without waking him fully, wanting to escape as soon as possible, but he moans softly in disapproval and slowly opens his eyes.  He looks down at me before giving me a soft, but sad look.  He doesn't say anything as he slowly untangles himself from me, just looking at me like I'm a predatory animal.  Images from last night flutter to life in my head of Percy thrusting into me relentlessly and me calling out his name in chants.  I blush at the thought.  What the hell was I thinking?! 

     I want to say something, but I don't know what to say.  Thanks for last night, now get out?  I'm freaking out internally, I basically attacked him because of what Sirene compelled me to do, to get myself laid..although I might have wanted it...and I remember Alec...making me do oral for him and he making me lay back and take his tongue and fingers.  I cower in on myself and cover myself even more with the covers.  He flinches, emotionally saddened that I don't want him seeing me naked anymore. He looks down sadly, then breathes out a sigh.

"Say something..please," he gives me his sad seal pup eyes.

"I..I don't know what to say," I admit.  I can't believe this happened.  I can't believe Percy's in my room, naked, in my bed.

"I'm sorry," he says, letting his head fall into his hands.

     My head is pounding from all that alcohol, but my anger still flows, with him and myself for sleeping with him.  And he didn't stop it.  He knew I was drunk and he didn't stop it.

"You should be," I growl, he flinches again.

"Its just..you were so beautiful..and you wouldn't stop-" he starts.

"You really think that's an excuse!" I yell.  "If I had gotten out of that closet five minutes later you would have been eight inches deep in that blue haired slut, Ash. Or maybe even Sasha.  Maybe you would of had a freakin threesome for all I know!  So don't act like this had anything to do with the fact that you love me!" I scream at him. 

"Baby no," he tries.

"Stop it!  Stop calling me baby, stop calling me wise girl.  I am no longer yours to call shit!" I yell.

"Annabeth, please, listen to me," he begs.

     I storm out of the room and head for the bathroom.  Looking in the mirror, I have a reddish purple bruise on my neck.  Freaking hell!  Turning on the hot water in the shower I sit down on the tile, letting it soak my hair.  I begin to cry softly until they turn into hard sobs. 

"I was sexually assaulted last night by Alec and I basically threw myself at Percy...I'm such a slut," I think as I inhale before sobbing again.  I see Percy's strong figure open the door before coming to the shower and sliding his back against the foggy glass door.  I stop making noises abruptly, I don't want him to hear me cry, but tears still run freely down my face. I put my hand to my mouth to stop the sounds.

"Anna," he whispers in sadness.  I don't say anything, letting the scalding hot water burn me.  "Do you hate me..you know..more than before?" he asks.  The vulnerability laced through his words tugs at my heartstrings, but I need to stand my ground.