"Shimkoong"

Chanyeol's POV

Baekhyunee is literally staring at me right now. It's really akward for me. The way he looks at me, made me feel so conscious. What is inside his mind right now, I'm so curious.

Ohmygash! HE LICKED HIS LIP!! Is he thinking perverted things right now.

Was that a sign?

. . . I'm excited for tonight . . .

Wait! Wait!

He's standing up!

Where does he planning to go?!

Sh*t I'm nervous

Oh, okay so he just arranged his sit. That's a relief. May be it's just my imaginations. Yeah that's just my imaginations. Calm yourself.

* * * * *

Baekhyun stood up from his seat, and make his way to Chanyeol. Without hesitating, he stand near to him and fix Chanyeol's collar.  "ahhh fluttering" only those words came out on yeol's mouth. His latter made his heart skipped a beat because of it's sweet actions. Without the fans' knowing, the hidden reason behind baek fixing yeol's collar is that he touch Chanyeol's sensitive spot and the same spot that is now his'.

* * * * *

Night before...

Chanyeol is making his way to their room after choosing to rest because he is tired of composing his songs. He enter the room without even knocking, and he found baekhyun who just finished his bath, and now wearing only a bathrobe, that is open a little that you can see his chest and a little of his abs. Chanyeol loves the view so much, that he can't even control his own mind. He Slowly walk towards to the standing baekhyun who is just wearing only a bathrobe and boxers inside. As Chanyeol, getting nearer to him, baekhyun stepped backwards, until he reach the table (let's assume that they have a table inside their room hehehe) , Baekhyun is trapped  beacause of the table, with addition of Chanyeol's stare.

Chanyeol start kissing Baekhyun aggressively. The smaller can't do anything but to respond on Chanyeol's kiss

* * * * *

Baekhyun's POV

WHAT IS HE DOING RIGHT NOW?!

His actions are aggressive but it is surprisingly addicting, I can't help but to respond.

* * * * *

Chanbaek's kiss become hotter and hotter, until baek placed his hands on Chanyeol's shoulder, and he can feel Chanyeol's hands on his hip and pulled him up to sit on the table.

As the kissing continues, Chanyeol pulled away from Baekhyun's lips and started kissing Baekhyun's neck, jawline, collarbone and shoulder blades. Baekhyun couldn't help it but to make noises.

Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol, and started to kiss chanyeol's neck and shoulder blade, until he find Chanyeol's sensitive spot and continue in making trails in Chanyeol's body.

Both of them stops as they heard the door in their  room opened. "OMG! did I just interrupt your making out? I'm so sorry" It was xiumin "I just came to play with you two, because I can't sleep, but it seems that you're already playing. Okay, you can continue what you are doing, bye, enjoooyyyy", Xiumin immediately leaves Chanbaek's room.

"Uhm..... that was fantastic" Chanyeol said with a smirk on his face, "well, you'll better prepare for me tomorrow" baekhyun replied also with a smirk. Chanyeol got excited suddenly because of what baek said.

Baekhyun is now sleeping but Chanyeol can't sleep because baek's words bother him..

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Thank you for reading guys!
Sorry for bad writings, wrong grammars and typos .

Please continue supporting me, thank you very much!
사랑해❤