CHAPTER 14: **Mature Content**

~STONE~

        I really didn't mean to take out my anger on her.

        We went out to dinner with Char and Trey, in which, I must admit that it was really nice. It felt good to be on a double date with them and with Eve.

         Eve looked so beautiful with her hair half down and half up, showing her waves and her beautiful knee length purple dress.

         After dinner was over, Eve and I headed back to the clubhouse while Trey and Char decided to go out.

         When we got home, Eve looked like she was a little tired. Although, right before we said goodnight, we could both tell that neither one of us was really tired. We both knew what we were thinking and what we wanted to do.

          I gently start to caress the side of her face with the back of my hand and have her look into my eyes before leaning in and kissing her gently and passionately on her soft lips.

         While kissing her, we began heading into my room and I kicked my door closed behind us as we both then began to remove an item of clothing, piece by piece until I was in my boxers and she had nothing on but her bra and panties.

          I looked her up and down as I licked my lips from how beautiful and hot she looked before I saw her quickly try and cover her stomach and everything with her arms and hands.

          "No." I tell her softly as I walk up to her and gently grab her wrists to move her arms out of the way and then lift her chin up to look at me. "You are beautiful and sexy as hell. Don't cover up your curves. You look amazing." I tell her, which I see immediately makes her blush and bite her lower lip a little bit.

          I then continue to kiss her again and slowly begin to back her up and gently have her sit down on the bed to where I then begin kissing her from her lips, down to her neck while unhooking her bra and as I slowly bring down her bra straps, I place gentle kisses on her shoulder and toss the bra onto the floor.

          I have her lay down onto the bed and get on top of her as I kiss her on her lips again and then begin kissing her down her neck, to the valley of her breasts, to placing my mouth over one of her nipples while caressing the other one and then giving the same attention to her other nipple. Then I start kissing my way down towards, what I quickly find out, wet panties.

         I start to slowly kiss her inner thighs as I begin to next slowly remove her panties and toss those on the floor as well and then remove my boxers and kick them off to the side before placing my head in between her legs and start tasting the wetness I felt on my fingers.

         She tasted so good as I began flicking at her wet clit causing her legs to shake, making me place my hands on her thighs to keep her from moving too much and began flicking faster and faster getting even more turned on then I already was and hard as fuck.

         I place two fingers inside of her going in and out a little bit, picking up the speed a little more just going in and out.

         I begin kissing my way back up to her mouth and while we make out, I slowly enter her, making her gasp.

         I then begin moving in and out of her slowly at first and then begin to pick up the speed a little bit more. Thrusting in and out of her at a good speed.

         We both moan a little bit in pleasure while beginning to pant.

         "You feel so good baby." I tell her through pants.

         "So. Do. You." She replies through moaning.

         I pick up the speed more and thrust inside of her in and out going faster and deeper with each thrust until we both cum together at the same time and I collapse on top of her out of breath and kiss her lips before rolling onto my back and she cuddles up to me with her head on my chest and my arm around her shoulder.

         "That was amazing." She says.

         "Yes it was. You felt so good baby." I tell her and kiss her on the top of her head.

         "Mmm. Thank you babe." She tells me.

         "Now go to sleep baby." I tell her.

         We both then close our eyes and fall asleep in each other's eyes.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)