Chapter 1

" Our new queen! " Peppy raised his hands, as Poppy bowed. Smiling joyfully, and at her new boyfriend, Branch, her new BFF, Bridget and the trolls she would lead. Nothing would make her more happier..

8 Months Later --

It's been a while since the peace between the two creatures began. Everyone has been happier then usual, especially Poppy. And yes, Branch too. But, even though he is still happy, it doesn't mean he is still sarcastic or grumpy. Once a Branch, always a Branch. Am I right?                                                             

  Poppy just finished pecking the seeds out of apples, she carefully carried the small basket of apple seeds and placed them on the bench just outside of the Troll Tree. She wiped the sweat off her forehead and glared peacefully at the trees, the grass, the Troll Tree, she'd sigh deeply.                                          
    Her awing was interrupted by the twins, Satin and Chenille who were running faster then ever towards Poppy, " P-Poppy! " Satin shouted. They stopped in front of her, gasping for air. Poppy stared at the two sisters, then tilt her head. " Why are you tw- " " B-Branch .. " Chenille muttered, still looking at the ground. Then after a few moments, they told her. " Got Hurt.. "   
    She never ran as fast as she was right now, she couldn't stop thinking if he was okay. She couldn't stop thinking about the worst possible things that could happen to him. After five minutes of running, she froze. There were probably a few dozen trolls and bergens, staring towards the grass, in front of the stage where the biggest, loudest, craziest, party was held. King Peppy stuttered, " Today, we lost a good tr- Troll. " She heard sobs, sniffles. Even a few bergens had a few tears. 

She slowly walked through the crowd, then and in front of the crowd, half the trolls glared at Poppy, feeling bad for her. She turned to a troll to the side of her, Aspen. She held her hands, her palms were sweaty. " Wha-. What happened?.. " Aspen didn't look at her, " Branch got attacked by a felt snake.. " He said, tears about to form.    

    Her heart skipped a beat. No.. It can't be...  She thought, it was a lie.. Today is Prank Day, Branch's favorite holiday. But, this is a harsh, cold prank. She glared around the audience, it was serious. Oh god, Poppy ran off to her pod, tears shedding. She didn't care about anything right now but Branch, just Branch. How? Why?She slammed the door open to her pod and hid under the covers to her now tear filled bed, crying so hard that she almost lost her colors. Almost..

WELP, That's the first chapter of my first story! Comment or smt if you like it. Btw, I may not get a cover because I'm a beginner and all but if you don't like this story, then just.. Click off. I may not continue this story because of school and all, but I may. K BYE.