Skullzer

Do not read until Chapter 11!

*Skullzer
Species- Houndom, "The Dark Pokémon"
Primary Type: Dark
Secondary Type: Fire
Gender: Male
Age: Unknwon
Level: Unknown
Met at: Rocky Riverside
Moveset: Flamethower, (unknown others)
Ability: Flash Fire - Can absorb fire to make his own stronger.
Personality: Cruel and Playful. "Rash" in nature.
*Mischevious
Cry:

Position for The Sorcerer: One of the 3 commanders. Is the coordinator of the 3.

Facts of Power: His flames are extremely dangerous. If he were to burn anyone using his worst flames, it would hurt forever.

He would ignite forests and absorb the growing flames just to become more powerful.

Bio: Cleaver and sneaky, this canine is nothing to brush aside. His power rivals both Howler and Dusk, who are his two main rivals and enemies.

He stands firm as a commander, often leading a group of Pokémon to handle missions. He often clashes in battle against Effort due to him normally hanging around The North. There was never a winner.

He would often catch his prey using hunting tactics. However, to lure young children, he would use a Surskit doll he always carries in his bag. Unlike the other two commanders, he doesn't play around with his enemies for long. He would kill them on sight 90% of the time.

Unique Facts: The Surskit doll he carries is a chew toy he had since he was a Houndour. Believe it or not, it is his most prized possession.

So, Headmaster Slowking would often snatch it and throw it out of sight just to mess with him.

And to have a good laugh for a while.

Skullzer likes to operate on his own time, and he hates cleaning up after his comrades' messes.

He can handle Slacker or Effort alone. But once the two get together, he would retreat. He knows better than to take a chance he doesn't have.

He had known Pineo since he was young, but only because he knew his father. It seems that he has his interests in the Chespin for some strange reason...