chapter twenty five

Chapter 25: I guess this really is the end

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A smirk formed on Mr. Han's face as he said the next few words, "Dead. Buried 10 feet underground."

Jungkook's eyes widened and he gripped tighter onto Mr. Han's shirt. "You're lying! I know he's not dead you bastard."

"He's DEAD." Mr. Han emphasized the word dead and chuckled.

"Y-You're lying!" Jungkook stuttered out angrily. "You're lying!" He covered his ears, protecting himself from Mr. Han's harsh lies.

"Believe what you want Jungkook." Mr. Han evilly said. His eyes glinting with a sense of mischief. "Even if he wasn't, he soon will be. But he is dead, so it doesn't really matter anymore."

"I know he isn't dead." Jungkook gritted and punched Mr. Han. Namjoon quickly came running down the steps in his defense but Mr. Han waved him off.

"Where is he?" Jungkook demanded. His eyes filled with fury and determination. He grabbed Mr. Han by the collar and brought him closer to him. Their faces a mere inches apart. "I'm asking you one last time. Where the fuck is he?"

"Dead." Mr. Han singsonged and laughed a deep cruel laugh. "He's dead! Just resign with the fact that he's dead."

"He's not!" Jungkook punched Mr. Han on the face. He was upset, infuriated to say the least. He was pissed off at the fact that Mr. Han wouldn't tell him where Jimin was. Jungkook knew that he wasn't dead, he couldn't be.

Jungkook fisted his hands into a ball and gritted, "If he really is dead then I guess the best option is for you to die alongside him. It will only be fair this way."

Jungkook hovered above Mr. Han and wrapped his hands around his neck. He breathed out unsure if he was about to do the right thing. It felt right yet it felt so wrong. He wasn't a murderer and Jimin wouldn't want him to do this. It wasn't right, so his fingers slowly unwrapped themselves from his neck.

"Do it." Mr. Han shouted at him. His eyes were wide open, the veins in his neck emphasizing as he shouted angrily at Jungkook. "Just fucking do it! Do it for Jimin."

As soon as Jimin's name came out of his mouth, his anger returned. How dare he mention his name. The name of the person he loved slipping out of the murderer's mouth infuriated him. He needed to seek revenge for his death and that was what he was going to do. It seemed wrong but this was the only way. It was what seemed fair.

Jungkook wrapped his fingers around his neck again and slowly applied pressure. At first he was gentle but his grip soon started to become more harder and tighter at the thought of Jimin suffering a horrible death.