Laughing-Jack X Reader Rogue Part 2

The stream came to life as the girl jumped up and gasped for air. She survived the jump. She scrambled out of the stream and threw up water and coughed, trying to get more air into her lungs but heard dogs again and hid behind a tree she did this when men came to look over the cliff “Think she survived?” Asked one “No, too high.” “I don’t know, man, she’s a freak. There’s a good chance she did survive.” Explained one “Well I don’t see anything and there are Crocodiles and diseases, so she didn’t survive with the crocs and if she did the disease will get her over time.” “Whatever man, let’s just go ,she’s dead!” Raved one then they left. The little girl started crying, she’s a freak and now she’ll think a disease from the stream will kill her, but she needs to move and started her journey. She saw some kind of carnival but it looks abandoned, the girl was weak and couldn’t walk on so she fell and started crawling, she hasn’t eaten for nearly a month since she started moving and not much longer until she is going to die, the thought dreaded her and stopped in the middle of a path, closed her eyes and got ready for death “Hey kiddo! What’s up? You don’t look good.” The voice made her jump and she looked up “Wh- who are you?! Please! Don’t take me back!” She shouted and began crying but her tears were gone and all she did was shake and sniffle “Hey! Don’t worry! You’re safe with me!” He put a hand on her shoulder and she looked up to see his face, he looked like a clown, with raven red hair and the bluest of eyes and his nose… So pointy yet also colourful, not to mention the clothing! He was the rainbow! The girl smiled weakly but ,hey, she was making an effort “Come now, let’s get you cleaned up and back to health! You’re skinnier than my pinkie!” He picked her up “What’s your name kid?” Asked the clown “y/n” She said very weakly “What’s yours?” She asked “Laughing-Jacks the name, making kids smile my game~!” He cheered she smiled in his arms and he took her to his home.

Reader P.O.V

I woke up, that was a weird dream, haven’t had those dreams for ages! But the clown, Laughing-Jack , his beautiful colours I had to draw him! I scrambled out of bed and went up to the top floor. I grabbed my pencils and went up the ladder to draw a huge Laughing-Jack on my wall. I finished, 4 hours and he was looking great! The way he exactly was in my dream, his colours and a big cheery smile! And his eyes! Done them spot on! I was so proud of myself that I could faint! In fact am I on the floor? Why yes, yes I am it’s just oh lordy! This cause for a celebration! Hot chocolate at my café! Haha good plan dude!

Unknown P.O.V

“Well this is an odd one. She remembers me… Let’s greet her the Laughing Jack way!”