0.6 *rant*

As a kpop fan and former worshipper (now im just a passerby sometimes ill have marathons when im bored af which isnt often) of the anime community, i often get called a weeaboo or weeb or a koreaboo. This often pisses me off bc these things often come from ignorant ppl who know other ppl that like the same shit (kpop) i like and talk about it EXCESSIVELY. Excessively as in 25/8 wont last 5 mins without talking about something that has to do with asian culture. I would also like to explain my main interests which is indie music and classic rock and basically every other genre of music except for country, and mom jeans and a practical hipster which is weird bc i never thought i would be considered a weeb even though i dont dress very idk weeaboo ish ig. Anyway many of the ignorant ppl that call me a korea/weeaboo dont know this/dont believe me or dont talk to me and automatically assume this just bc i bring up kpop in a conversation that has nothing to do with them or simply does not pertain to them. Im pissed at certain ppl rn incase u havent noticed (which im kind of sure u havent).
    There are these two girls at my school, one of them is a koreaboo. The other girl is a weeaboo.
   Koreaboo Girl We'll call Wanda For Now-  wanda is a former friend of my group of friends at school. Shes also the person that introduced us into kpop when she also first got introduced into kpop. She is mexican and both of her parents are mexican. She didnt care about her Taiwanese grandmother until she got particularly deep into kpop. After seeing she was like 1/3 asian she immediately used this as an excuse to begin calling my group of friends koreaboos or weebs whenever we would bring up something that has to do with anime or kpop. But when she talked about it however, it didnt matter. Why? Because she could talk about it all she wanted JUST because she was part Taiwanese. To me this seemed wrong bc rlly dude, it shouldn't matter your race/ethnicity when you like something that isnt of your culture. What IS wrong however is fetishizing a culture and constantly wishing you were of that culture. Examples of koreaboos/things koreaboos do.

 Examples of koreaboos/things koreaboos do

Ik this isnt much but i think u get the gist

  Also the whole kdrama shit is an actualy thing koreaboos do. My friend and i actually learned some korean, learned the alphabet, phrases, words, pronunciation etc. but we dont say these things. We actually try to refrain from this bc its unnecessary to say random korean words in the middle of our conversations. Learning korean is useful for us bc we get to understand some things in kpop/ in kpop interviews. We're not fluent but we can understand a few words here and there.
  The Weeaboo Girl We'll call Jessica For Now- jessica is extremely nice and innocent and by innocent i mean not knowing what a bj or what basic dirty terms are, which is ok bc at least shes still somewhat pure. Jessica doesnt know that shes a lowkey (VERY HIGHKEY SOMETIMES) weeaboo. She has said that she wants to adopt a chinese boy and teach him spanish, she lies about knowing how to speak, read, write, and understand korean and japanese FLUENTLY. There was this one time when i was joking about my arms and legs being super pale and she actually asked me, "wOah are you you're even mexican?!" (which i take as her being like "are u sure you're not a creamy white asian oWo") this girl also has the bangs over forehead dora the explorer haircut. We were getting a bit of a dress code change and she was like "ooh! Are we getting uniforms like in anime?" And i honestly felt so bad and i cringed so hard and oh goodness some1 send help. Ik shes innocent and doesnt know what shes doing bc like i said, shes not very into dirty minded things, meaning shes not very woke/self aware yet. It makes me feel bad for her that she has no clue that shes offending an entire culture.(OKAY EDIT: MY FRIEND AND I WERE TALKING AND WE CAME UP WITH THE TOPIC OF THIS GIRL AND APPARENTLY SHE PRETENDS SHE DOESNT KNOW DIRTY SHIT TO ACT "CUTE" AND ALSO LIKED A LOT OF HARDCORE YAOI [gay men having da secks for those who dont know] AND THAT SHE WOULD TAKE ANY DAY WITH THEM FUCKING HER IN THE ASS *this is a direct quote* AND SHE HAS BEEN CALLED A WEEB AND SHE CLAIMS SHES NOT A WEEB BC SHES PART ASIAN IM-) This was my rant , and im pretty sure u didnt read all of it.
-poopin_issues (poop intended)