Valentines day

He need not wait any more... It is valentines day tmrw... He asked himself many times whether he should express his feelings or not... He slept thinking about her.. Thinking about his reaction... But one thing is for sure.. Even if she rejects his proposal.... He will not stop loving her till his last breath... And he promised to himself that if ragini is not there in his   life.. He won't marry another one.... And will sacrifice himself...

Morning in Laksh's room

The morning was indeed very pleasant... The birds were chirping and the clouds were beautiful telling different stories to him....  Laksh was looking different.. He has gained enough courage to face her.. Tell her how much she mean to him......

But he was really tensed... He just thought maybe she would think that it is all a problem of their age.. But you don't know ragini... Laksh suddenly remembered the day in which her hands had fracture... She was having a lot of pain... Swara was taking a lot of care.. But laksh couldn't withstand seeing her pain.... He went to ragini and asked her to go home and take rest... But she she was not ready Cuz she would miss her classes... And laksh looked at her with an angry pout and went straight to an isolated place his eyes were filled with tears... I know its really paining...

Sanskar shakes him... Bhai were are you lost??... What is this bhai.... What happened to u lucky..?? Lucky are u in luv??  Laksh wanted to say him about his present situation.. But when he started to open his mouth.... Sanky told"see na lucky this long queue is 4 ragini... Waiting to tell her their feelings... "Laksh felt dissapointed..

Ragini came she was beautiful  as always.... From the moment she came in she was tired of all flirts... So she tried not to be in the class and went to staffroom sorting out some reasons... And lucky got her only during his last period...

Ragini... He said in a trembling manner... His voice was cracking... Yes lucky..

Deep silence between them.. They share a very tiny eyelock..
But ragu quickly realized.. And turned her head... She didn't realize y her heart is beating so fastly.....

Laksh: ragu... I..... I.... Luv u..😐. He closed his eye's and then started to speak without any break.... Woh... Ragini I don't know how u will react... But let me say.. "U r the only one 4 me... And ready to sacrifice everything 4 u.....

Ragini stunned...

So how's the chapter???? I will be back with a new chapter as soon as possible

So how's the chapter???? I will be back with a new chapter as soon as possible.... Pls tell some suggestions and comment and support me..... Pls... 😘😘😘😍