Raglak:the end( part:1)

Sorry guys I thought of completing this story within 20 parts but I cant.. Actually I will be  having my classes and busy schedules and will not be able to post the story continuosly... So this will be the longest part I have written and I hope I can write a new story again soon!!!

So sorry guys... Even I didn't thought of ending this this soon!! 😥😭

Story continues...

Ragini was heartbroken listening to her bestfriend explaining her only laksh.. Laksh found that ragu was gloomy and desp. And was worried for her... He came to her and talked to her.. When he asked her"ragu are u fine? "She replied"what? Ooo am I fine..? OK laksh why are u worrying for me..?? Just go to swara! Ask her how's she!! ". She gave him a death glare

 She gave him a death glare

Laksh was dumbstruck. He smelled that something somewhere is not correct. Pls ragu I don't know what u r talking about.. But let me make one thing  clear for u.. If laksh maheshwari is having a girl in his life... I promise u that she is and will be  ragini.. And not anyone else.. Pls understand..
But don't know from where she picked up that words.. With a deep pain in her heart she thought again of her family and said "laksh pls leave me alone.. I don't like u.. Pls search for another girl.. I can never be ur gf.. Or ur wife or nothing more than a friend.. Pls..  pls..  I wanna study.. And don't ever come to me saying that Oo ragu u r the only one.. Ooo ragu pls love me.. I hate it laksh... I hate you...!! Start studying atleast now and get a job and atleast then start this nonsense! Thinking about marriage.. Pls understand that you are not yet matured..! And get out of my way.. "Laksh's eyes were filled with tears.. He didn't know what to do or say! No words came out of his mouth.. He went from there... And then straight to his home and his room laid in his bed thinking about what she said and started crying.. He suddenly remembered his mothers words"beta, boys won't cry.. They are strong .. And sometimes they  need to fight for what u really want... And always try.. "He rubbed off his tears from his eyes and laksh decided to study hard enough to join the best companies and then go to ragini.. While ragini was crying all over the day laying on her bed.. Her eyes were swollen next morning and when sumi asked about it she said she didn't have Gud sleep  yesterday and that is the reason for it..

Both of them got ready and went to school. But unlike everyday he didint don't even looked at ragini atleast for once. She was fuming we the anger thing that this is the laksh who told that his love is true and will never leave her and now left her.. Both of them started totally ignoring themselves...

Days passed and their twelth results were out and ragu was the school topper followed by laksh in the second and the n by sanskar and swara. Sanskar was better in his studies always but what amazed his teachers was Laksh's performance as he was just an average student and reached the very second position..

After 5 years
Laksh joined for his bba and then to MBA and no information about ragu was found... Nobody knew where she is and what she is..

It Laksh's graduation ceremony and after the ceremony he took his car and went to a Beautiful place.. It was actually a picnic spot and then suddenly a wind start to flow.. Laksh could feel something magical... Like feeling someone most important to him.. And it quickly started to rain.. Suddenly he noticed that a girl dancing in the rain with a few kids enjoying in the rain for the song cham cham.. It was ragu!!