Chapter 3 ♡ Our Contract Marriage ♡

There were many customers at the cafe. It was 10:am. Ha Yeon entered the cafe and looked around, looking for someone.
She noticed Kim Sang Jin sitting at a table in corner. She moved hesitantly towards the table.

Sang Jin was dressed in a suit looking totally opposite from yesterday. He had attractive personality. He looked at Ha Yeon coming towards him. He offered her a seat.

''Hello! I hope I'm not late.'' asked Ha Yeon.

''Hello, nope you're on time. I was here a bit early. I had to do some work. What will you take, Latte or Cappuccino?'' asked Sang Jin.

''Latte.'' answered Ha Yeon as she sat on the chair.

Sang Jin ordered the waitress two latte with a cake. After waitress was gone, he started talking.

''I'm sure Min Hyuk must have told you about everything.'' Sang Jin got straight to the point.

''Yes, he told me last night. I don't know if its right to do it but I can't do anything else.'' answered Ha Yeon.

''I needed someone to act as my wife in front of my family. I dont want to get married but they keep pressuring me that's why I decided this. And I have prepared a contract for this. Have a look, take your time.'' said Sang Jin as he handed over a piece of paper to Ha Yeon which was a contract.

Ha Yeon took it and started reading it. There were some conditions of the contract.

1. The duration of contract is 3 months. Both parties will stay together for three months.

2. Both parties will keep this contract confidential.

3. There will be no sexual contact between parties.

Ha Yeon started coughing after reading the third point.
''Who does he think I'm?'' thought Ha Yeon gritting her teeth. Waitress came with two cups of coffee and a plate of Cake. Ha Yeon continued reading the contract. She felt strange about living together. Sang Jin was noticing her expressions.

4. There will be no interference between each other's personal matters.

5. No party can fall in love with the other one.

Ha Yeon rolled her eyes after reading the last point. Sang Jin handed her the pen. She held it.

''What do you think about it?'' asked Sang Jin with a smirk.

''Isn't 3 months a long time?'' asked Ha Yeon.

''I don't want others to be suspicious of this contract marriage, thats why I chose three months

''I don't want others to be suspicious of this contract marriage, thats why I chose three months.'' replied Sang Jin sipping his coffee.

''Okay, where should I sign?'' Ha Yeon asked as she looked through the paper. The paper was already signed by Sang Jin. Ha Yeon signed where Sang Jin pointed.

And their fake marriage began.

♡ _____ ♡ ______ ♡

Ha Yeon entered the home. She dropped her purse on the couch and sat there sighing.

Hye Jin came out of the room. It was their off day. Ha Yeon's parents left in the morning. They were just to meet Ha Yeon's fiance.

''You look tired, what happened?'' asked Hye Jin as she handed over water to Ha Yeon.

Ha Yeon told her about the contract.

''I don't know where my life will take me, Hye Jin.'' Ha Yeon said desperately.

Hye Jin hugged her. She knew how much Ha Yeon was suffering.

''Get up. Let's go shopping and then we will see a movie. I want to lighten your mood.'' said Hye Jin excitedly.

''I don't want, Hye Jin.'' replied Ha Yeon.

Hye Jin made a sad face so Ha Yeon had to get up for her best friend. She knew its their last day together and her fake marriage had to start from the next day.

♡ ______ ♡ ______ ♡

Thanks a lot if you are reading the story. Please hit the star button if you like it. ❤