Chapter 9

GUYS, WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS I WAS LISTENING TO "FRIENDS" BY ED SHEERAN. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND LISTENING TO IT WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER, ESPECIALLY THE BEGINNING BC HOLY CRAP. Okay, enjoy. PS IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END PLEASE READ!!

NOT PROOF READ....

"I don't know what I want." I flipped through the book and looked at all of the different designs and pictures. I had always wanted a small pair of Angel Wings on the back of my neck and here was my chance. "I would like number 53 please."

"Alright. I'm going to have to ask you to take your shirt off ma'am."

"Oh yea." I stood up and turned around. I pulled my shirt off and threw it on the floor. I quickly laid back in the chair.

"Okay. Just relax and stay calm. It should only take about 45 minutes."

I nodded and waited for the needle to hit my skin.

I stood in the mirror looking at the wings.

They meant so much to me and they looked so good. I quickly jumped in the shower and got out about eight minutes later. I didn't have a meeting today so I slipped on some jeans. It was Friday so I decided on a baggy sweatshirt. I straightened my hair and put on a shirt that said "I'm a damn ray of sunshine" and over that I put on my black NorthFace sweatshirt. I put on my white converse and I was ready to go. My apartment needed to be cleaned later this evening and maybe I'll even call Niall.

I hurried out the door and I went to work.

----

Once I was there I went straight t my office, knowing Liam was following.

"Hey." I heard from behind me. I was right outside my office.

I spun around. "Hi."

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out to lunch later?" He asked while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uh, sure. I'll meet you in the lobby at noon."

"Alright. See you then." He smiled and walked away.

I walked into my office and as soon as I sat down, my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hello Casey," Mrs. Canon replied.

"Oh, hi Mrs. Canon. Can I help you with something?"

"Yes, it's Styles again."

--------

I rushed up to Harry's room and he rocking in the corner while cuddled up in the fetal position. He kept whispering something.

"H-Harry?" I took a step into his room.

He didn't acknowledge my presence.

"Harry?"

He looked up at me. I gasped when I saw his face.

There were scratch marks running down his whole face and he was crying. He has been crying as I could tell because his face was stained with tears. "Casey?"

"Yes Harry?"

"Get them out of my head, please. I'm begging you."

I ran over to Harry and helped him up. I guided him to the bed and laid him down. "Get some rest babe."

He looked up at me. "Did you just call-"

I cut him off. "Yes." I kissed his forehead. I started walking away when I heard my name being called.