TWO

Music starts blasting through the walls again, waking me up and frightening me out of my skin in the process. I sit up and look to the source.

It's that boys apartment.

I need to give him his torch back anyway, I might as well give him a piece of my mind in the process.
My legs fall over the side of the bed and I stand up, my eyes drifting to my clock.

It's only 8am. My classes don't even start until 12. I could've had a whole 2 hours extra sleep. I'm going to murder that boy.

I pick up the first thing I see and throw it on, luckily it's something that isn't too disgustingly dirty. My bedroom door opens first, the wood hitting the wall and creating a loud bag in the process. I storm over to the table and grab the torch off the coffee table before heading to the front door.

What sort of douche bag plays music at 8am? And what sort of idiot even listens to that sort of music? I swear I'm going to murde-

"Oh hi- have you come to return the torch?" He asks, snapping me out of my mad trance. My hand hovers where his now open door should've been, its been replaced by a shirtless boy. I avert my eyes and feel my cheeks heat up.

Oh I forgot, he's hot.

"I-Yes- Have your torch back" I hold the torch out for him to take and he smiles. He takes it from my hand, his fingers brushing against mine in the process

"Is there anything else?" He says putting the torch in his sweatpants pocket.
"I-Yes- Your music woke me up- it's really loud in my room" I smile sympathetically and he la the.

"I'm so sorry- hey, our rooms are opposite each other" he grins at me and I raise an eyebrow.

"You know what that means don't you?" He reaches over and playfully punched my shoulder, "We're wall buddies"

My face drops and I nod. Hot but dumb.

"What's your name anyway? I feel like I should know my wall buddies name" he crosses his arms, revealing the biceps engulfing his arms. I swallow and open my mouth but no words come out.

"I-W-What's your name first?" I say instead, this time crossing my own arms. My biceps aren't half as impressive as his. I don't think anyone's biceps are impressive as his.

"Jimin- Park Jimin" He extends his hand for me to shake, a innocent smile still plastered on his face.

"Y/N, Oh Y/N" My hand wraps around his perfectly. He laughs slightly and shakes it. We stand awkwardly shaking hands for a few more seconds before he speaks.

"I need to go meet some friends now- but it was lovely meeting you" he bows and I blink before also bowing.

"Okay- I hope to see you around some time" I blurt out. He laughs before nodding and turning around.

"Bye Oh Y/N" he coos before his door shuts. I blink a few times before covering my mouth.

Holy shit he's incredibly hot.

I make my way back to my apartment and close the door. How did I know know I had such a hot neighbour? I fall onto my bed in a heap and close my eyes.

Why do I think my life's about to get a whole lot more exiting?

Park Jimin. The name just rolls off your tongue. It's such a cute name. Park Jimin.
Par- Drugs. I need to focus on the drugs.

You can't mix Acepromazine and Atenolo- the dog will for sure die.
Wait-Dogs go for walks in parks.

Park Jimin. Park Jiminie.

"Y/N" My eyes widen and I smile manically at the boy sitting opposite me.
"Are you Okay? You keep muttering something and you're really red?" He says sounding genuinely concerned.
"It's okay- I'm just a bit tired" I smile at him and he furrows his eyebrows.

"You might want to start taking actually notes soon though, you won't learn anything writing meaningless scribbles down" He says looking at my book.

I look Down in horror. Instead of notes from the lesson, 20 or so Park Jimins are scribbled across my paper. I sigh and rip the page out.

What the hell is happening to me?