Baby Jerrie

AN: This is just a quick one since I haven't been able to write much cause uni's being a pain in the arse. Anyway, I got this idea while reading nelsonsnachos' Good Enough. Hope you'll enjoy this cute one shot! And the photo I used is not mine. I saw it on IG and I forgot the owner's username so I'm really sorry, love. x
-----

I came home to the sound of my wife and my little daughter laughing, as they cuddle on the couch in our sitting room. I immediately felt the stress, caused by long hours of work, melting away from my body.

I've been married to Jade for 3 years after deciding to start letting our family grow. I got her pregnant after making love without protection for only a week. I must be that good, I guess.

Knowing that there's a part of me growing inside her makes my heart swell that she got me wrapped under her finger. Though, Jesy kept insisting that I was just as whipped as I was before, if not worse.

After hanging my coat, I walked straight to our sitting room to greet and kiss Jade and Baby Jasmine cause I miss them so bloody much. I wrapped my arms around Jade's shoulder as I kiss her temple.

"Oh, Pez, you're home! Our daughter missed you." Jade said beaming up upon feeling my lips on her.

"Are you sure it's only Jasmine who misses me?" I teased as I rub her arm while looking at her.

"Of course I missed you too, silly." She answered.

I went to sit beside Jade and she immediately let me have our daughter in my arms. Jasmine bounced happily on her little feet, babbling incoherent words as I settle her on my lap.

"How was your day with Jas?" I asked my wife and wrapped my left arm around her while Jas cuddled in my chest.

"Oh, I had so much fun with her!" She said with a wide smile on her face. "I decided to teach her our names since she already turned one."

Jasmine had her first birthday two weeks ago. Since she started saying mama and mummy whenever she see Jade and I, Jade is too eager to teach her how to talk.

"Really? Any progress?" I asked.

"Watch this." Jade said grabbing Jas' attention who's currently bopping my nose. "Jas, baba, what's mama's name?"

Jas only looked at her tilting her head slightly.

"Your mama's name is Perrie."

Our daughter released a gurgling sound before saying "Pewwie" cutely.

"Yay!" I said and was about to kiss our daughter when Jade swatted my arms. "Hey, what was that for?"

"No disturbing while I am teaching." She said sternly.

"Now, Jas, what's mummy's name?" Jade cooed.

"Pewwie!" Jasmine happily answered.

"No, baba. Mummy's name is Jade." She's really into teaching Jas our names. "Let's try again. What's mummy's name?"

"Jade!" My wife beamed kissing her chubby cheeks.

"Try again." I say challenging Jade.

She scoffs. "Baby, what's mummy's name?"

"Jade!" Jade looks at me smugly.

"And what's mama's name?"

"Jade!" I chuckled as I see my wife facepalm herself.

"Congratulations, love. Mission confusing Jasmine, completed."

***

The next day, I heard Jade teaching Jasmine our names again.

"Baby, what's mama's name?"

"Pewwie!" Jade sighed looking relieved.

"Now, what's mummy's name?"

"Pewwie!" I laughed and ducked my head as Jade throw a slipper at me.

***

2 days after Jade's last attempt on teaching Jasmine, we were chilling on the couch after having breakfast and Jasmine is sitting on the lap of a detemined looking Jade.

"Let's try again."

"Oh, no." I said, clearly amused by my wife's eagerness.

"Shut up, Pez." She said giving me a glare. She kissed Jasmine's cheeks before starting.

"Jasmine, what's mama's name?"

"Pewwie!" I beamed at my daughter, kissing her forehead before grabbing my orange juice to drink.

"And what's mummy's name?"

"Hatchi!"

I spit my juice and burst out laughing earning me a smack on my head from my pissed off wife.