One Direction concert

Stacey (P.O.V)

I awake to see a pair of brown eyes staring at me then the eyes dart to the light and turn it on it was Selene and she was wearing some Elmo pajama's I looked at the clock it was 2 A.M. I said its 2 A.M you better have a good reason for waking me up. Yes Selene says it’s thundering and I'm afraid of thunder she says with a puppy dog sad face holding Paul she looked so cute how could I say no yes Jelly Bean you can sleep with me. Ya I hear Selene say and run over to the lights and shut them off then run over to my bed and said good night to me and fall asleep I couldn't stay mad at her and I fell back into sleep quickly.

Selene (P.O.V)

I awoke to see Stacey's sleeping face next to me at first I was confused oh yeah I told her there was thunder when there really wasn't I just didn't want her mad at me anymore so I thought up an excuse. I look around her room it was full of gadgets that I've never seen in my life but I decided it’s unimportant to ask about. It was snap 10 A.M the concert starts in a hour I rush out of the room to wake the other girls and have Riley wake Stacey up they were all excited jumping up and down even Arya was giggling with excitement. A couple of minutes Stacey is up with a bad case of the bed head with hair all in her face she looked like the grudge. Making us all giggle she goes to the fridge and takes out a energy drink she downs the whole thing in one gulp we all look at her to see what going happen. It’s been 3 minutes nothing has happened yet we all start to lose interest when we see her start running around the whole place saying Got to catch them all Pokémon. She is running like a mad man screaming and saying Vas Happenin like Zayn normally says making us all giggle. Okay now it’s been 5 more minutes and she is still out of control it takes Riley, Evelyn, Arya and me to tackle her to the floor she is struggling in our grip but we manage to get a cup of water in her system. She falls asleep then wakes up what’s going on she says looking at us Breanna says you freaked out on us now get dressed were going to see One Direction they all groan but Breanna and me just squeal in delight.

Evelyn (P.O.V)

I got dressed really fast and added some make up it only took me 30 minutes to get ready so I decided to pack some extra things Knives a gun, Tape recorder camera, just in case things get sticky I thought and the girls would bring other things we were supposed to meet another spy at the concert hopefully we could find he but with millions of girls in the crowd she will be hard to spot. We all headed out with 15 minutes to spare letting us time to park and walk to the concert hall. Stacey's phone played the song Don't stop Believing which means she got a call she answered it Yellow Oh hey Kylie let me put you oh speaker. Hey we all say to her phone you guys want backstage passes to the concert I have 6 extra and you get to be in the front row what do you say YES we all blurt out but Stacey and she shakes her head. Good now gets your butts over here and get the passes where are you I ask right behind you she says? We all turn around to see Kylie dressed amazingly as always smiling at us here she hands us the passes and we put it around our necks we all wore shirts of our favorites trying to blend in with the crowd.

Riley (P.O.V)

Lego I say and we follow Kylie to the front row of the concert hall and leave us to fend for our selves with the crazy fan girls. One steps on my shoes watch yourself I snap making the girl go almost in tears and nod her head. Then a girl with honey blond hair a little past her shoulders with side bangs, green eyes walks over to Stacey and Me and stands in the middle not looking at me. Stacey smiles nice to see you out of the control room she says to the small girl she nods I think it's to bright out side she takes out regular glasses and presses a button and the glasses change into sun glasses impressive I say in a hushed voice. She turns towards why thank you they don't call me Miss Technology for nothing I've heard of her at the age of 5 she created new kind of gun and hacked into the presidents secret files at age 7 she seemed so small though she extends her hand Alexandra she says Bre-- I know who you are she says.

Alexandra (P.O.V)

Finally I got to meet my idols the ones who get to go out in the field and do field work Stacey was my favorite there was so many stories about her that made even the Boss respect her. Okay girls I saw and Stacey gets Evelyn and Arya I'm going to hack into the system and override the system and get any information there hiding put these in your ears and I hand them special ear plugs that I made. They put them in and I get started on the computer working through there files and start to break down the fire walls and the protectors a screeching sound can be heard through the speakers not to loud but loud enough to make people get uncomfortable. I see crew works scrambling on stage trying to shut off the noise just a couple of minutes I get the information I need and put it into a flash drive. I pack my things up and shut off the computer making the noise from the speakers turn off I bump into Stacey and hand her the flash drive watch it you midget she says making me mad but I try to hold it in its your fault you giant I get in her face you better watch your mouth she wasn't joking now she was really mad fine I say and run away not wanting to upset her more.

Breanna (P.O.V)

What was that I say to Stacey nothing just a midget she says laughing and the boys walk out looking mighty fine if I do say so myself. Riley stands next to me on my left and Selene to my right I see the girls squeal in delight and scream there favorites names I join along and soon all of us are screaming except Arya and Stacey they stand still hands crossed over there chest. But Arya looks happy why'll Stacey jaw is clenched tight making her look angry and mad which scares me a little since she is always so happy. They play Gotta Be You, One Thing, More Than This, Up All Night, Everything About You, and Stole my Heart we all sing and even Stacey relaxes and starts to sing and dance with us having a good time. Then the last song What Makes You Beautiful they run off stage and we see Kylie walks on stage Hey she says want to see something cool all the girls scream yes and start laughing. Okay watch this Kylie starts to do magic and she was pretty good and she takes a bow we all clap, whistle and cheer for her she winks at us like she knows something we don't.

The boys walks on stage looking snazzy as ever and had huge goofy grins on there faces making all the girls scream and try to get closer pushing the girls closer to the stage. Okay Zayn says were going to need 5 girls so were going to pick them out of the crowd the girls begin to scream saying me pick me. Niall picks Evelyn and takes her on stage, Liam picks Riley making her blush, and Louis picks Breanna and makes her giggle. Harry picks Selene making her face go as read as a tomato and when he's on stage he whispers in her ear making her giggle and her face gets redder than normal. Zayn walks to the edge of the stage and bends down and extend his hand towards Stacey she looks at it not taking it but she hesitantly reaches for his hand and takes it earning a smile from Zayn.

Selene (P.O.V)

(If you guys were wondering what Harry said to Selene here it is) Hey beautiful don't I recognize you from the club I'm glad your here I was missing you so much Harry says hugging her making her blush even more and giggle. The song began and the boys started singing Zayn twirled Stacey around making her laugh, Niall starts singing and swaying with Evelyn to the music, Liam twirls Riley as we making her blush, Louis does a dance around Breanna making her laugh, and Harry dips me down like a salsa dancer and gives me a gentle kiss on the lips. Then we all start to sing with the boys having a good time and enjoying ourselves we don't sound bad with them actually our voices match perfectly with them. The boys grab our hands and take a bow making us do it as well we all had smiles ever Arya was giving us a thumbs up and giggling. Then the curtains close shutting out some of the screams the girls outside were doing and Arya was escorted to the back stage where she was waiting for us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Put the girls outfits to the side and thank you SparksFlyx7 for making the outfits

*comment AND YOU WIN A COOKIE*