What?

Breanna (P.O.V)

You guys will never believe what we saw I said to the girls who had just got here. Let me guess Justin Bieber finally died and the world is now in tears Riley says laughing. No I say but I wish I say to her Harry confessed his love for Selene on national wide television. All the girls jaw hang open and they hop on the couch flipping threw the telly and looking for the news channel they find it and there giving a rerun of the boy’s conference. They watch the whole thing I don't even think there blinking not wanting to miss anything then it ends and they turn off the telly. Holy cow Evelyn says gummy bear you already got that boy rapped around your finger it's only been 2 days she says.

Selene face goes bright red and she starts giggling and Arya it seems Teddy likes you Evelyn says to Arya whose face goes red 2. All the girls start congratulating the girls except Stacey she just stay's there sitting not saying a work her jaw clenched tight. You okay I ask her putting my hand on her shoulder she brushes it away I'm going for a jog she says and gets up and goes to her room to change. Me and Selene give questioning looks to the girls they just shake there head but there eyes seem to say the opposite but I say nothing not wanting the girls to get mad like Stacey she seemed to always have a temper but not with us only since we got here was she like this.

Stacey (P.O.V)

I decided to go for a walk because I didn't want to yell at all of then if Selene loved Harry back her heart would be crushed. I had to hold my jaw shut so I didn't burst out telling her our mission my pants were fine but I changed into a Neon green tank top and left my Brown with blond highlight hair down. I grabbed my phone and my iPod and put my headphones in and put on some music and walked out they all looked at me while I headed out but didn't say anything. When I reached the lobby I half way ran to the door to get out and let the song Thriller play over and over. I started out at a jog and jogged the streets of London I was an hour into my jog when I ran into something knocking me down and making my earphones come out.

I hear I'm so sorry love I didn't see you the voice seemed familiar I laughed It's okay I wasn't paying attention. Out on a jog to clear your head the person I smiled yes my hair had gone all in my face so I couldn't see who I was talking to. The person extended his hand out to help me which I took his hand felt like someone I knew. He pushes my hair out of my face and I see none other than Zayn Malik looking at me great I thought just they guy I didn't want to see no wait that was Harry but I still didn't want to see him. He noticed my change in facial expression and said so you’re perfectly fine talking to a stranger but when I'm here the person you know you hate me he says frowning. I sigh I don't hate you I say but before I could get a word out he says great let me take you out not like a date but as friends. I hesitated I really didn't want to go but boss said to get them to fall for us so I have to do my job sure I say giving him a smile he grabs my hand and begins dragging me. What have I got in myself into I thought.

Zayn (P.O.V)

I can't believe she said yes I thought she was going to slap me and call me a creep and run away and tell her friends and they would all laugh at me. But she gave me a chance when I saw her smiling it made my heart race and made me want to smile. So I decided to drag her to one of my favorite places to go when I went out for a the park but this park is very secluded from paparazzi and I didn't have to wear my sunglasses. Zayn if your thinking of kidnapping me and holding me for ransom it won't work we spent all our money on pop tarts and pudding and a couple of dentures. I couldn't help but laugh she was making a scene yet she didn't seem to care that they were looking at her.

Calm down I'm taking you on an adventure I say you don't know how much that makes me want to scream she says laughing. I turn to her and smile you wouldn't dare scream I say knowing fully well she would she gave me a want to bet look and I said bet you won't. She stops clears her throat and screams as loud as she can making everyone stop and look at her when she stops I clap for her and she takes a bow. Nice but I give it a 6 out of 10 she smiles can you do better I look at her and say yes then prove it she says. I clear my throat and scream so loud that glass begins to shake.She starts clapping and I take a bow I give it a 0 out of 10 I frown this voting is rigged I say fine she giggle 11 out of 10 she says smiling right at me.

I laugh and grab her hand and we walk to the park and no one is there and I run with her to the fountain and we sit on the side of it. I have a backpack with me and I take out a box of grapes and hand her some and she starts to peel the grape I laugh I do that to I say she smiles all the girls think its weird but it taste better doesn't it she says. I nod and laugh and she throws a grape at my eye and I get all dramatic my eye my beautiful eye how you could do such a thing. She smiles at me and I throw a grape at her nose but she jumps up and catches it in her mouth and she starts to chew it making me laugh. We start talking about our lives our family our friends and our taste in music she is a really nice girl and smart to she makes me think. We talked till 3 P.M we have been talking for like 4 hours and she says she has to go I tell her that maybe us guys and them girls can meet up with us tomorrow she smiles and says sure Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me, maybe? She sings and then runs away leaving me standing there with her number in my hand.

Stacey (P.O.V)

Well that was successful day boss would be happy but I'm starting to like Zayn dang it focus I say to myself but yet I couldn't stop smiling. I get to the hotel and ride in the elevator to the top floor when I get there I am rapped in a hug by all the girls. I hug them back group hug I say and they all smile they must have been crying because all there eyes are blood shot red. Were you guys crying I ask they all shake there heads yes I frown why I ask. Selene is the first to speak we thought you were leaving us we all texted you and you didn't answer so we thought the worse had happen.

Like what I say like a radioactive spider bite you and you became spider women and started fighting bad guys and forgot all about us Riley says frowning your so weird I say. Evelyn says or that you got kidnapped by elderly citizens and they made you listen to old music and you burst from the music for its oldest I start laughing. Arya says or a group of ninja's attacked you with rubber ducks and you died from there cuteness. I have the weirdest friends I say out loud to them they all smile at me want to have a slumber party Selene asks I nod my head and we all go to our rooms and get dressed in our P.J's and go to the living room and make a fort out of blankets and pillows and watched Disney movies. Selene asked me were I went I said out with a friend she smiles is it a boy I quickly say no but she laughs I knew it is he cute, do I know him, does he have a sister, does his hair do a swoosh.

I smile you do know him and yes he has a sister her smile fades and she pauses the movie and looks at me what I say. You Stacey Willow went on a Date with Zayn Malik how were it, did he kiss you, and did he give you his number. It wasn't a date I say but none of the girls are listening there having to much fun squealing and telling me that it’s cute. I face palm myself and I unpause the movie its the little mermaid and out favorite part comes on Sebastian's part and we all sing it Under the sea, under the sea, darlin’ it's better down where it's wetter, take it from me, up on the shore they work all day, out in the sun they slave away, while we devoting full time to floating, under the sea we sing at the top of our lungs. Thank god we don't have neighbors or they would be pissed off right now and we continue to sing laughing and acting like idiots and laughing.