Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake

Chapter 1

((Leave comments and junk ;3;))

Fionna was walking around Aaa a little bored, there was nothing to do today since Cake was out with Lord Monochromicorn as usual and that left Fionna alone on days like this. She didn't know why it upset her so much that Cake hung out with Lord Monochromicorn so much it just did, she just wanted to hangout with Cake like the old days, where they played stupid yet fun games. She sighs in frustration swinging her sword around as she felt something tugging off her hat, making her hair fall down to around wasit length. She spun around on her heels bearing her sword "Who is that?!?" She basically screamed this. All of a sudden Marshall appeared laughing a grin on his face "Gosh Fionna you're easy to scare huh?" he was floating in the air holding Fionnas hat.

She frowns reaching up for her hat "Give it back you dope!" She tries grabbing her hat again but Marshall simply floats higher up in the air laughing harder. "Seriously Marshall.." She said this in a serious tone that would probably surprise Marshall, he was used to Fionna always being in an up beat mood. Marshall frowns throwing her hat back down "Why so lame today Fionna?" He floats to the ground and looking at her seriously.

She shrugs "I guess cake just keeps blowing me off for Lord Monochromicorn... I haven't been adventuring with her in forever.." She shrugs smiling softly, "What can I do about it anyways?" Marshall smirks and scoops her up "Hey you don't need Cake! We can go advneturing remember?" Fionna smiled at his attempt to make her feel better, and it really did, she couldn't help but laugh clutching onto Marshall carefully.

Prince Gumball had been walking around looking for Fionna, some things have been going on in the candy kingdom and he really needed her help. He always felt like a bit of a wuss asking her for help all the time, but like it or not he wasn't strong enough to take care of things himself. "Fionna?" His voice carried quite far as he looked around for her, "Hmm, where could she be?" He then looked up noticing Fionna and Marshall, quite annoyed that they were together, "Fionna!!" He smiled brightly clutching his hands together, "The candy people are in a bit of a bind, would you mind helping them? Oh, and afterwards I need to speak with you." He smiled warmly.

Fionna blushed lightly when he said they needed to talk "Uh, sure PG." She looked at Marshall "Come on dude we can take care of the candy people." Marshall shrugged setting Fionna down "Saving people really isn't my thing Fionna. You go save them alright?" He smiled softly and floated off. Fionna nodded and turned to PG "Come on!" She smiled running quickly toward the candy kingdom. From the distance she could hear cries for help which worried her quite a bit, she ran faster the candy kingdom covered in a foggy substance, she pulled her crystal sword out and squinted looking for what it was... Just then something grabbed her.

((I know it isnt too long but a lot is already going on holy crap! ;3; Please leave comments and stuff as I said before, hopefully you enjoy!! lol and ignore my username ;0;))