chapter 14

((I am sorry for the lack of updating cause ive been busy with stuff, and i really didnt want to or have time to update... im hoping to get more into writing my fanfics soon.))

Fionnas POV:

We finally stumble upon a cave and I smile running straight inside, I hear Marshall running behind me, not much of a struggle to keep up since he can just fly. I look around the cave walls, for some reason they seem a bit new and shiny making me get a bit curious. "Marshall?" I look up at him wondering if he knew the reason.

"Yeah Fi?" He smiles a light but obvious blush drawn on his face making me frown.

"Why does this cave look so new? It's sort of creeping me out." I still frown slowly guiding my palm across the cave.

"No idea... Maybe someone was in here?" I keep exploring and don't even notice I walked right into the trap, before I can even comprehend whats happening I fall on my back with a loud and painful thud making me scream in pain. My eyes start clouding over and I can't see anything...

Marshalls POV:

Out of nowhere Fionna just disappears followed by a scream of some sort. This worries me "Fi?!" I start floating looking around basically everywhere, why can't I find her?

After hours of searching and still no luck I'm starting to freak out. I run out of the cave looking for some sort of help, I run to the candy kingdom and run inside pounding on the lab doors "GUMWAD!!!???" I scream for him desperately hoping he could help me in anyway. I hear him open the door and I look up at him hopefully "Fionnas missing we went into a cave and she fell somewhere I need your help."

"She will be fine Marshall, you know she always is." He smiled warmly as if the one I love wasn't missing, she means everything to me and I can't just let her go like this. I pin him against a wall hissing at him.

"Help me find her or els..." I smirk at the fear on his face.

"Or els what Marshall?" He raises an eyebrow looking at me as if I were some sort of begger, obviously I sort of am but that is besides the point.

"Or els I will kill you." I smirk letting him go, he dusts himself off and grabs some sort of tools from his cabinets.

"Fine Marshall... but only because I care about Fionna..." Him saying this just really pisses me off, why is he talking about her like that? I sigh grabbing his arm and running back to were the cave had been, but for some reason it wasn't there anymore, "Marshall are you seeing things?" He chuckles and I punch him in the stomach.

"Shut up it was here I swear..." This is really bugging me, how is it just mysteriously gone? Just like Fionna... Gone... But for how long? I hiss my anger getting control of me, how the hell am I supposed to find her?

"Marshall if you'd stop punching me now can we try to find her the logical way?" He stands up brushing himself off, I can tell he's in pain from the way he's standing. This just makes me proud, I wanted him to suffer he's always such a jerk and doesn't care about anything but his dammed reputation.

"Okay I'll stop I'm just worried okay?" I look at him seriously hoping he'd get the memo.

((sadly thats all i will be posting for now c: hope you enjoy..))