1 ~ Dan

*DAN'S POV*

After an extremely long day of work, I come back home to my girlfriend Evie shouting at me for not paying her any attention.

My nerves were short today, so I knew I was going to snap, and I'm pretty sure she knew aswell.

"As your lover, you should give me more attention than your work.." Evie bickered.

"Look Evie, I've had a long fucking day could you please leave me the fuck alone for a single god damn fucking minute!" I shouted, forgetting that my entire career depended on her so I looked good to the public eye.

The press used to follow me everywhere and interrogate me with questions like; "are you homosexual?" or "do you support the homosexual agenda?"

Personally i think gay people are just freaks, but you can't tell people that unless you want your career to end, therefore i needed Evie to be with me to stop the press from asking questions.

"How dare you!" Evie shouted, snapping me back to reality.

"Evie shu--" i started.

"How dare you yell at me Dan?! I'm the best girl you can ever fucking get! Yet you choose to yell at me? I know all your secrets and several news companies! Yet you choose to yell at me!" She ranted.

"Leave." I don't know what came over me but the word kind of just came out of my mouth.

"B-but--" she tried to speak, but I cut her off.

"Leave. And. Never. Come. Back." I said sternly looking straight into her eyes.

"Dan-" she tried again.

"Tyler, please show Miss O'Hagan the door," I commanded.

Tyler, my servant in command grabbed Evie's arm and dragged her to the exit of my £13M mansion.

"You're going to regret this Howell," I heard her yell before my front door slammed closed and a rather pissed off looking Tyler Joseph walks into the kitchen.

"Daniel, do you mind telling me, what the fuck just happened?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~