4 ~ dallon

I still don't understand why I'm the one that has to find a fake boyfriend for Dan. It should be Brendon doing this shit.

I walk into Club Nitron and was immidiately greeted with loud music, pole dancers, men dry humping each other and a timid looking black haired male at the bar.

I sat down next to him.

No reaction.

"Hey?" I asked suspiciously, making the smaller man jump out of his skin.

"Oh, er.. um... h-hey" he stuttered out looking panicked.

I acknowledged his strange behaviour and continued to interrogate him.

Soon, we got onto the conversation about his love life. He told me he was gay and single, and I told him I was bi and had a boyfriend.

He smiled, "So if you have a boyfriend then why are you here?"

"I'm trying to find a boyfriend for my manager,"

He looked confused. "Who's your manager?" He asked.

"Howell,"

"Wait isn't he the one that was just outed for being homophobic?" He questioned, still looking confused.

"Yes, but he'll pay you, and no offense, you look like you could do with the money."

"Just because you say no offense doesn't make it any less offensive, but you're right, I need the money" he sighed quietly, making me feel slightly bad.

"So is that a yes?"

"Yes."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I'm going to interactive introverts this weekend and I'm fucking excited

Words: 234

~

"