{America/Reader} Kidnapping, Tying up.

28th February 2018
Any Other Scenario

"Oh sweetheart,"

He cooed.

"you know I love you, more than anything in the world."

His tone was sweet and words genuine, in any other scenario you would have been happy to hear them. But like this, his words felt cold, intentions far more worse than you could have ever imagined, the thought too much for you to handle.

"So that's why -"

You heard the rip of tape, then felt something cold and sticky being wrapped around your hands, successfully taping them together.

"- I can't let you go."

His hands were on yours, pulling them up to his face and gently kissing the palms, you wriggling uncomfortably in his grip.

Everything he was doing felt wrong. Every touch, every word, ever breath felt wrong.

He tilted his head up to look at you, crouched down at your front, a roll of colourful duct tape in one hand and yours in his other.

He had a smile on his face, too enthusiastic and happy about what he was doing. It made your skin crawl.

You look to your wrists, seeing them bound much worse than thinking about it.

He notices your gaze and laughs, joyfully.

"I know it seems silly, but I thought you'd like it. The pattern suits you."

He says, turning over your hands in his so you could see the design fully. He did a good job picking it. Any other scenario and you would have thought it was cute. But not now.

He hums, letting go of your hands and standing, whistling to himself as he observes the room. It was soundproofed from the inside, foam lining the walls and even the floor. He insisted it was for your 'safety'. But you didn't feel safe here, no not at all.

"I'm thinking of decorating down here. Would you like that?"

You don't respond, looking dully at your feet.

He laughs again.

"I'll take that as a yes."

He turns on his heel, heading to the door.

"I'll be upstairs, I left some magazines and things for ya' if you're bored."

And that's the last thing he said you bothered to pay attention to before he left, closing and locking the door behind him.

You lay, staring up at the ceiling. You don't realise it but you're crying.

He said he loved you, and he did this all for you.

He said he would take care of you, and treat you right.

He said lots of things.

But he never said the truth.