~4~

(The drawing above was drawn by me!-so please don't steal) :3

I woke up to the charming vampire's arms holding me tightly. He slowly woke up right after. our faces was inches apart from touching each other. I booped his nose and giggled.

- Matt, I thought you flew away?~

-well, I can't leave my princess alone.~

I felt my cheeks heat up as red as tord's hoodie. I got out of bed and out of matt's tight grip, into my room to get dressed. 'Is matt gonna be a vampire for a while now? And does anyone else know that he is a vampire except me and edd?' I thought.

---(TOMS POV.)---

I didn't sleep much but that's ok since i don't sleep much either way. I've been watching cooking videos the whole night in my room. I wanted to impress (Y/N) this morning by cooking pancakes! I went out of my room, surprisingly no one was up, so it means that edd didn't do breakfast yet. Perfect! I was starting making the pancakes just like in the videos I remembered by heart.

---(TIMESKIP BY 15 MINS)---

After I placed the last pancake on tord's plate, I wanted to at least show that I want to be super nice and not do this out of nowhere. I took the maple syrup and made smiley faces on the pancakes. I was a child, I even impressed myself!

- Now time to get everyone up!

I ran up to tord's room first since well, he's slow at waking up. I banged on his door loud enough for him to hear.

-What the fuck do you want edd?! I'm trying to sleep!

-It's tom! Come out to the kitchen there's a surprise for everyone, and for you too, tord!

(XD I think this is turning into a TomTord, welp I know what to right next in my eddworld one-shots XD)

This is gonna be awkward a bit for me and him since we don't get along very well and for once I called him by his name and not commie. Now he sure knows somethings up. But I don't really care I was just banging on everyone's doors telling them to go to the kitchen. That's when I got to matt's room. God I hate him so much now, she's mine not his. He probably doesn't know what's a relationship is. I banged on his door and told him to go in the kitchen in an annoyed voice. No. I can't let him bring me down, so I went into the kitchen waiting for everyone. It didn't take long for tord and edd to come into the kitchen. Tord came in worried and edd was quite surprised. I was so darn happy with myself.

-Surprise! I made breakfast!

YAY!!! I'M DONE!! WELP LET'S SEE HOW MATT AND THE OTHERS WILL REACT TO TOM MAKING BREAKFAST? AND WHAT WILL TORD THINK ABOUT TOM CHANGING?

CLIFFHANGER! I GUESS?

BOI~~~~

~DESTINY