Chapter Six

They all stared at me like I've grown two heads. I glared at them in hopes they wouldn't make Derek feel uncomfortable. 

"Guys?" I called. 

They all snapped out of it and grinned. Their eyes were glued to Derek and I knew exactly what they were thinking. 

"So, Derek this is Patricia, Phoebe and Jill." I introduced them.

"Nice to meet you guys." He flashed a quick grin and they all laughed like they were groupies. 

"He's real." Patricia said and I kicked her. She looked up at me and mouthed an 'I'm sorry'. 

I pulled Derek by his arm and we sat in the couch opposite of them. He placed his arm around me and I smiled. This was nice. This is how I had imagined us being. I looked up into his eyes and felt a soft tug on my heart. God, he's fucking gorgeous! 

"What are you staring at?" He smirked. 

"I just can't believe. I thought I wouldn't see you until like two weeks from now." 

He smiled and cupped my cheek. "I'm so happy right now." 

"What are you doing here by the way?" I asked him as I managed to break away from his gaze. 

"My best bud threw this party so I thought I'd make it down since my final exam is next week." 

Even his voice had me in a trance. So, so sexy. 

Stop drooling, Kate. I mentally slapped myself. 

"So that means you can make it to prom with me?" 

"I thought you weren't going." 

"Changed my mind." I shrugged. 

He chuckled and his dimples appeared. Without my consent I poked his dimple. His eyes found mine and my hand lingered there. He caressed my cheek and leaned in. 

Yes! I'm finally going to kiss Derek. Oh how I have dreamed about this mome-

"D- dog!" A voice broke our little moment. I turned to see Brandon walking over to us and Derek rose to engage in their little hand shake turned into a bro hug thing. 

"Hey, this is the girl I was talking to you and Ken about." he said to Brandon then grabbed my hand and pulled me up. 

To say Brandon was shocked was an understatement. His eyes were stuck on me in shock then it quickly faded. "No way! I'm best buds with her brother." He told him.

Derek grinned and turned to me with his all American boyish smile. "His brother threw this party, they guy I was just talking about. Where is Ken by the way?" He returned to Brandon. 

"Around somewhere. Hey, enjoy your night okay? Catch you later." They exchanged their handshake again and we returned to the couch as Brandon walked away.

"Small world huh?" He grinned at me.

"You have no idea." 

Two hours passed and the party was still at its peak. The music got louder, the girls got drunker and the guys...Well you get the idea.

"Come with me." Derek took my hand and we went to the back yard under the gazebo. 

"What's wrong? You seem a bit off." He searched my eyes. 

"I'm fine. I just wanted this." I gestured between us. 

He smiled and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. "You're so beautiful." He said before his lips met mine and it was pure bliss. His kisses were soft and sensual. He seeked entrance and I let him explore my mouth and share his sweet taste.

His hand moved to my hip and he drew me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.The kiss changed from soft and sensual to rough and passionate. I intertwined my fingers with the locks of his soft blonde hair. His grip tightened on my hip and felt his hand travel down to my butt and he squeezed, hard, but what really caused me to pull away was the sudden bulge I felt pressing against my belly. 

He softly cursed then returned his attention to me. I stood there quietly stroking my swollen bottom lip, reminiscing the sweet assault I just experienced. This boy was a really good kisser. 

"I understand if you're not ready." He said after what felt like a long silence. 

"It's okay." I breathed. 

"I'm the luckiest man at this party to be here with you." He placed his index finger under chin to raise my face to his. 

I smiled at his words and for a moment I believed them and let them sink in. I felt his lips slightly brush against mine as he spoke. 

"I will be here whether you're ready tonight or next year." His hot breath bathed my face. "You are so sexy. I can't imagine you giving someone else the time of day." 

Finally, his lips crashed into mine and we resumed our sweet little assault. I broke the kiss and came up for air. "Come to prom with me." 

"Is that a question?'

"Answer." 

He sighed and pulled away from my touch. "I can't. I have exams that day.' 

"Oh."

"Hey." He held my hands in his. "You're still coming to stay with me after graduation right?" 

"Of course." I smiled and kissed him. His lips were so soft it put me in a trance that I wasn't aware of and soon enough his hand was on my ass again. 

Persistent.

I let it go on for a while longer then I pulled away, looking into his gorgeous green eyes. 

"We should get back." I hear myself say, before I kiss him again. 

Sure enough, as I turned to face the house, Brandon peered down on us from the balcony of the second floor. His face was hard and his eyes narrowed. Had he seen the whole thing?

I didn't care. 

I held on to Derek's hand and tugged him with me into the house. 

I saw the girls on the same couch; all paired off with a guy. When they saw me they smiled and got up. 

"Are you ready?" Patricia asked. 

"Yeah." I said and looked at Derek. He smiled at me and planted a kiss on my lips. 

"I can't wait to have your plump pink lips all over me." He whispered in my ear and my face heated up. I quickly left with the girls and we all got in the car. 

"Thank God! That guy was annoying me." Phoebe rolled her eyes. 

"He was cute." Jill commented. 

"He asked for a blow job." She stated. 

"So?"

"He doesn't even know my name. I'm easy but not that easy." She scoffed and we laughed. 

"Kate! Derek is absolutely gorg!" Patricia stated from the drivers seat. 

I blushed and replied. "I guess."  

"Are you kidding? If I were you I'd fuck him in a heart beat!" Phoebe interjected. 

"And that my friend is where we differ." I laughed but deep down I knew I couldn't deny the feeling his lips gave me.

Deep down I couldn't deny the images that popped into my head.

But deeper down, I couldn't deny that my sensitive little nub between my legs jumped every time he touched me. 

And that one scared me most of all. 

Thanks for reading ! Remember to vote/comment if you liked it! :) 

 Pic of Derek on the right! :)