new teacher, now love? 2

And now the tears came to me. How can it feel right? She is the friend of my brother and my teacher. "Are we going to me?" I asked uncertainly and she jumped straight up. When I arrived, we quietly sneaked into my room. I closed the door and made the Rohlo, which nobody could see us. "This time I will not give orders!" I said with a grin and went to Melina. It seemed to make her curious. I pulled off my bra and panties and did the same with her. I pushed her against the wall and moved my hips as I kissed her. But she turns it around, fuck, why does she know exactly what makes me. Now she pushed me against the wall and kissed my neck. But I pushed her back to the bed. I gave her a cheeky grin. "And will you continue to be so angry or are you suddenly dead?" She did not say anything but simply put her hand between my legs. But no! Not this time! I took her hand away and tied her to the arm and legs. Now she was lying in front of me ... my teacher ... only in underwear and completely helpless. "Kelly, if you spare me, sweetie begged her." But I let her blaze and tore away Melina her underpants. I distributed many kisses on her belly and kept walking down. She gets slowly faster and louder to antmen ... At her intimbereich angekommrn I slowly began to lick her. I heard her moan and held my hand over her mouth. Otherwise, you'll never see it that way again when that comes out. " She begged, she did not want to suppress it. I continued to push more and more pressure. But then I stop suddenly. I came back up to her, kissed her, dan with my kisses over her neck to her neck. With one hand I pulled a bit on her hair and with the other I penetrated her. I realized how hard it was to suppress the moan but she did not deserve it any other way. I was getting faster and faster and brought her to come. I smiled sweetly and innocently after releasing her. "And should I tell you something? We were alone all the time, you would not have had to suppress it." I whispered in her ear. "You'll regret that, baby!" Threatened her, which made my heart beat faster and before I knew it, I was already fisted. She was rude and brang directly into me an "Ah ...!" Fuck hurt that! She tore off my bra and kissed my breasts while biting them from time to time. I was getting wet, so it did not hurt anymore. However, my heart beat faster and faster. I heard the door closing ... oh my ... now I have to suppress it. I saw her begging but it was getting faster and faster. Which made it even harder for me. But just before I came she stopped. She went to her bag but could not see what she got ... but soon after I felt what she had brought ... I could barely suppress it but she pushed him into me again and again. Until my body cramped and I came to my peak. She released me and lay down with me. "So how was the help from my 'little friend' so?" She grinned cheekily. "I almost could not suppress it, Frau Baumann." I love that fucking in her eyes when I play her shyly called "Mrs. Baumann". "Come tomorrow, not too late! After school, we drive to me! And then I'll show you a couple of other friends of mine who will bring you safely to the come and that you do not want to miss you, right?" My heart beats alone at the thought of it 1000 times faster! How could I say no? !!

Im sorry that it is a bit short