You Crawl Pt. 3

Chitose: Chitose and Dewa were sitting at the bar, enjoying the silence for once, by playing a card game. You were sitting next to them on the floor, playing with a toy. You looked up at your dad and uncle, and whined a little, unfortunately, both of the men were too into the game to notice you. You huffed, you were just like your father, you didn't like to be ignored. So you looked around, trying to find something else to amuse you for the time being. Then you saw it, it was your dad's cigarettes lying on a table where you could reach. Your dad seemed to always to have one in his mouth (Mind you, he'll have an unlighted one around you, then go and light and smoke it outside away from you). Anyways, they looked interesting to you, so you started to crawl towards them. It was at that time that Dewa looked up and saw what you were doing. Dewa' eyes went wide as he got up in a small panic and pointed behind your dad.     "C-Chitose, your cigarettes, (y/n)." Chitose turned around in time to see you reaching your destination and started to reach for the said cancer stick. "NO (y/n), don't touch those!" He picked you up, swiping the cigarettes from the table out of your reach. Tears started to fill your eyes, causing your dad to panic, "D-don't cry, please come on, I'm sorry little lady. I didn't mean to yell at you, but these are dangerous to your health." It was at that moment what you had also crawled. "W-wait a minute, you crawled! Good job baby!" He held you against him, "Don't worry little lady, I will always protect you."
That's all I can think of for now. I still have to do:
1.) Shohei
2.) Bandou
3.) Dewa
4.)Kosuke
5.)Eric
If any of you have an idea for them for you crawl, please comment below, said person will get a special shout-out! Thanks!