You Get into a Fight Pt.3

Fushimi:(10) You were spending the day with your dad on one of his rare days off. Saruhiko looked down at you, and gave you a small smile, you two decided to spend the day in the city, enjoying the nice weather. You wanted to go to the park, so that's where you went, of course as soon as your dad saw who as there, he wanted to fight. Misaki Yata was skateboarding, and this caught your interest. Your dad however, placed you to the side, so you wouldn't get hurt, and started a fight. You hated when they fought, they were best friends at one point. You felt like you should break it up. Problem was, when you got in between them, one of your dad's knives lodged itself in your shoulder. "Shit!" you cursed, gripping your shoulder in pain. Misaki left, although feeling bad that you got hurt. Fushimi gripped your uninjured shoulder, and turned you to face him, he had an angry look on his face. "What the hell, (y/n) are you stupid? You know better!" "Well I'm tired of seeing you two fight over stupid things, you guys need to...." you were caught off by a slap from your father. You both stopped and looked at each other, a red handprint beginning to form on your face. "(Y/n)...." but you didn't listen, instead you ran off.

Rikio:(18) You sighed relieved, you snuck out of the house unnoticed. You were sneaking out because Homra has been trying to bust and hack a drug dealer. So you decided to help, even though your dad said no, so that's why you're sneaking out at night.

Timeskip

You came back tired and slightly beaten up, but it was worth it. You were able to find the guy, and stop him. You crawled in through the window of the dining room. You were just starting to tiptoe to the hallway to your room, when the lights turned on. Standing there with his arms crossed and a glare stood your father, "H-hey dad, what are you doing up at this hour?" You mentally cursed yourself for laying out the obvious problem here. "I could ask you the same thing considering you snuck out, and what happened to you?!" "I-I went to go bust the drug dealer that you an Homra have been trying to get." "Dammit (y/n)!" He slammed a fist into the table, making you jump I fear, but he paid it no mind. "I told you not to because he's dangerous! God you're so stupid, how the hell are you my daughter? Cause you sure as hell shouldn't be!" Tears started to form in your eyes as you ran out and away from your house.

Aw how sad, well things will get better for them I promise enjoy!