chapter 1

Your POV

Me and the girls where doing a face to face. It was me vs Perrie. "Who is your favorite member of little mix?" She asked. "Jade." I said. Perrie looked at me like 'bitch what you say?' "why?" She asked. "She gave me cookies when we first met, I was 11, she also feeds me. You and the others 3 don't!" I said with a weird voice at the end.

"Do you have a story with a animal?" She asked. "No.. Wait yes I do!" I said. "What is it?" She asked. "It was Lee Lee's birthday and we had a sleep over at your house, she let all five of your dogs out and the big on and the husky tried to hump my leg." I said, she laughed.

"What did you get for your last birthday?" She asked. "Nothing." I said. She made a weird face. "I thought we got you something?" She said. "Nope nothing. My birthday is a few weeks after Jesy. On the 27th of June." I said. They looked at each other.

I rolled my eyes." What was the last thing you did on the floor?" She asked. My eyes widened. Perrie looked at me. "Um I did some dirty things, and watched Disney movie's after." I said. "Omg you are so dirty for a 17 year old." She said. I rolled my eyes.

After we when home. I was wearing long sleeve on just to hide my scares. I have not told the girls. I live with Jade. I make more money then the other girls. Don't tell them. I almost died a few times. But I am alive.