s o o m p i

breaking: ulzzang kim yerim involved in a serious car accident and has been sent to the hospital.

it has been reported that ulzzang kim yerim was in a major car accident on the evening of march 14

the young freshly graduated student was on her way home with two of her younger sisters on march 14 when the three were involved in a car accident.

it was a major collision involving two vehicles, with one ramming into the side of the vehicle that yerim and her sisters were in, causing it to flip and crash against a streetlamp. with the vehicle's doors being smashed and barely unrecognizable, yerim, who was sitting by the side, suffered the most injuries.

paramedices reported her unconscious when they arrived with spotted slow rates of breathing, and a metal piece protruding into her stomach. with excessive bleeding, yerim has been rushed to the hospital's er immediately. reports of her condition is still unrevealed.
her two sisters escaped unscathed thankfully, with the protection of the oldest kim, who was found shielding them from the wreck.

as for the other vehicle's driver, it is reported to be a trainee from yg entertainment, who is also supposedly debuting in a few weeks' time, lalisa manoban. she was arrested on the spot for reckless driving, and will be undergoing some police investigation.

currently, yerim's family including her closest friends are at the hospital, waiting for news of her condition. yerim's boyfriend, nct 127's leader, taeyong was notified about her news after nct's showcase last night, and has rushed down instantly. sm's representative also mentioned "her friends (seungwan, joohyun, seulgi and sooyoung) have also postponed their schedules after hearing the news and are currently at the hospital" and hopes that "the public will give them the space needed".

our prayers are with yerim's loved and closest ones as we wish for good news for her condition.
more will be updated.

updated: yerim is still undergoing surgery for more than 3 hours, and is reported that she is in a "critical condition".

i sleep all day
this is so sad!! she's so young and to be involved in such an accident, it is really saddening for her closed ones. i pray for good news and that everything will be fine. and idc whether it is a yg trainee or a president's child but that driver shld be charged for her selfish action!!!!

nct is my life, my soul
the most touching thing is that she threw herself in front of her sisters to protect them from the crash, as an older sister! i admire her for that, and i wish everything will go smoothly for her! stay strong, for all the ones around her.

kpopfan
:(((( critical condition. pls pls be alright :(