Magic Date #MidnightSunMovie

The last rays of sunlight were disappearing, as Josh reached the beach in a hot afternoon in Los Angeles. He took off his shoes, yearning to fall into the fresh water. Before diving, he saw something struggling in the sea. He found it better to walk to see it closer.

He got surprised to realize it was a girl, he did not think twice and swam through the waves until he could hold her from the back. After so many years surfing, he had learned how to save people in the sea. He started with mouth to mouth resuscitation and cardiac massage, it took long minutes until she finally recovered.

Before she opened her eyes, he could observe how attractive she was. Certainly she was an indian girl, with long dark hair, golden skin and big eyes.

" Help me, please"!-- it was the only thing she could say. "They are coming after me."

"Are you in danger?"

"Yes, I'm escaping from a forced marriage."

Josh saw her tears running down her face and before he said it was insane, he heard some men voices and dogs barking.

Without even thinking, he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards a cave over the stones. As soon as they were hidden, they heard the dogs barking.

The moon light was reflecting in the entrance of the cave, Josh could see her honey eyes, so scared and lovely at the same time.

"We must stay here until the sun rises, maybe then , they will chase you in another side."

Then she disappeared inside the darkness of the cave and he could only hear her voice.

" My name is Aesha, and yours?"

" Josh, and the last thing I need, its a girl running away for her marriage".

"Sorry Josh. Tomrrow I'll vanish from your life. I have the address of a woman in Vegas who helps girls like me, can you just take me to a bus station?"

"Sure. He felt a mist of relieve and sadness, maybe Aesha could be an interesting date in a different situation."

He closed his eyes and and just opened when he heard Aesha coming from the darkness, she was completely naked.

She looked unreal reflected by the moonlight.

" Aesha, are you seducing me?"

"Yes, make me feel alive like I've never felt before".

Josh kissed her and felt how she was opened to his sudden desire. They made a wild love all night long, having only the moonlight as their witness.

Before the sun rose, he drove her to the bus station.

"Aesha, Were you trying to drown in the sea?"

"Yes, I could not find another way to feel free, until I met you. I'll never forget you Josh."

He gave her one more sweet kiss and some money.

"Please, don't vanish from my life."

"I won't, but first I need to find myself."

He observed her going away, a girl that maybe, will be only a dream in his memories.