SO HERE WE MEET AGAIN1

Annabel was crossing a busy road with Maltese when a car suddenly headed towards her . She couldn't help but become it's victim.

A large crowd of trespassers circled her and the car that had hit her screeched to a stop at some distance. A man rushed out and made his way inside the crowd to see the condition of the victim. The driver was Leo. He was disturbed because of a business deal and was driving recklessly taking no notice of the signal. He knew that he had landed himself into trouble but first,  the innocent who was lying there had to be rescued.

Looking close,he saw that it was the same girl who was arguing over a shoe with Hannah and whom he craved to meet again . He was horrified to see her lying in a pool of blood, her dog lying dead beside her.

He immediately called for the ambulance but when they told him that it was already busy somewhere,not delaying further,he lifted her and ran toward his car. He took her to the nearby hospital that he already had contacts in, hence the doctor ,who was also his friend didn't wait for the police and handed the accidental case responsibly.

LEO addressed himself as her relative in the form which the receptionist gave him and also called her(Annabel's) grandmother from her mobile.

Leo gave her the Ward details and also the floor on which it was located.  Elley panicked on listening about the accident and rushed to the hospital. On her way,she called Mary and informed her too. They reached there almost at the same time and hurried to the mentioned Ward. LEO told them that he had addressed her as Roselina in the form because he didn't know the patient's name and it was urgent to provide immediate aid which was possible only after filling out the patient's details.

The cops too, had arrived and were noting down the incident in Leo's POV. He was also penalized for breaking the traffic rules by cancellation of his license and also ,since it involved a serious accident,he had to go with them to the police station. They were now waiting  for Annabel's statement,the only source which could save him from trials and court rooms.

Leo went with the cops to the  police station where his manager bailed him out, becoming his personal guaranter in the process and also paid a hefty fine against the accident caused by him. They made up to the hospital only an hour later,completing the paper works at the station.

Mary wasn't pleased much with his return and snapped at him.

Yes Mr., now what?Who are you?

I believe I was the one who brought your sister here. I won't leave until she wakes up.

Right. You are the one responsible for ending her here like this. Do you know how dear was Maltese to her?

Maltese? Who the hell are you talking about Miss?

Pet. I m not interested in introducing myself to you Mr.. Give us some space. Leave.

Sorry. I won't and can't. I have to appear for the statements again. Actually,we have to give statement. All of us.

Leo was calm but his face told a different story. Mary was pushing his buttons and his eyes held fury and irritation clearly.

What had happened ? Can you detail it please Mr.... Uh?

Elley ended their argument by pushing forward her question at him. Leo composed himself and replied.

Leo. Leo Thompson. Yes ma'am. You see....

Leo? The CEO of Leo houses of Corp?

Yes lady.

So, you are that mall man? I mean ,is it in your company that  she is dying to get job in? As YOUR secretary? Bloody hell.