Chapter One: introductions

Hanzo shimada is not really a people person. He tries his best to avoid every one he can.

Many examples of this are when Zaria tried to talk to him during a mission and he jumped out the window.... Of a apartment building....four stories high. He ,luckily, only sprained his leg and when mercy went over to invite him to some event ,he would have said no to, he just jumped out the window to another roof.

Now I am not saying hanzo is the only one who will do this but, in overwatch he is.

Jesse McCree is like the polar opposite of Hanzo. He is unusual talkative and will most likely do anything to get into your conversation.

Hanzo despises Jesse and will at most times try to kill him if the cowboy even as much says a simple "hello" to him.

∆~~~°^°~~[time skip]~~°^°~~~∆
" Agent McCree and Agent Hanzo" Athena called out over the intercom.
" There is a new mission for you. Please report to Winston". Hanzo cursed under his breath. Why did u have to be paired up with that fool? Isn't it there anyone else who can do this shit? Someone who has dealt with Jesse before?! Hanzo thought.

Hanzo packed for the mission. All he wanted to do was get it over with and go back to not having to baby sit the annoying cowboy.

Jesse on the other hand was more than thrilled to be on a mission with a certain archer.

McCrer had liked Hanzo for awhile. He never told hanzo because he never thought Hanzo really liked him back but, on this mission he was gonna grow a pair and to Hanzo his rue feelings.

¥¥¥ later ¥¥¥
They entered the jet taking them.to their mission. They had little to no information on the actual mission and that annoyed hanzo. He would normally like to know every detail of it and who they were looking for but so far the only information that soldier 76 had given them was a location they would be staying at and that they would be looking for two men.who of which had not been identified yet.

This was going to be a long mission

Word count: 370