Chapter Two: Hotel Havic

The two landed and went straight to the hotel. It wasn't the nicest of places, but it had two beds.

Hanzo sighed as he searched his bag for his silk ribbon. He had worn a pony tail whilst they were on the plane.

"God damnit" Hanzo groaned out in annoyance. "How could I have forgotten my ribbon?!" He exclaimed. Jesse had turned around and looked at hanzo.

"Ya alright?" He had asked softly. It was best not to agitate Hanzo. Especially when he hated you and a weapon was in reach.

"I don't see why it is any of your business, cowman." He growled. Growling was an understatement, but seeing as McCree was too busy trying to not get killed by his partner he hadn't stopped to think of another word.

McCree grabbed his bag and searched around under the unfolded clothing in the duffle bag.

He finally just dumped the contents of the bag on the bed and dug through it, stopping and pulling out a long strand of red silk (?).

"It's not yer usual gold one, but I think it will work. " McCree was never one to be meek, but Hanzo was like thin ice. One wrong move and your life is in danger.

Hanzo looked at the ribbon. "Why do you have this with you?" Hanzo asked as he slid his thumb across the top of the fabric.

"I know we ain't exactly on the best of terms and I was hoping we could maybe start over?"

Hanzo looked at the ribbon and put his hair up. Why would Jesse McCree, the man who was in everything, ever want to be friends with the grumpy old man?

Hanzo didn't think too long. Thinking made him have anxiety, especially if he couldn't figure out the answer.

I'm eating a bowl of regretti spaghetti. What about y'all?

Their comms buzzed to life with a small ding, or in hanzo's case a small rippling sound effect.

Wiston had began to inform both of them on details and answer their questions.

In and out ,as McCree liked to call it, was their goal. Hanzo was glad this mission was only a week long. One week and then he could go back to avoiding the larger male in the room.

Hey hey hey. So I wrote this on two veeeery separate days and so if the writing style changes a bit I'm sorry. This chapter is pretty boring because I've been stuck in a dry spell for ideas and had writer's block for longer.

More to come soon?
Also check out my boi @feralder22