The Move

Third pov

Sky looks out the window while driving to her new home. This town was strange, the trees were dark and you couldn't see anyone outside there houses.

"Mum I don't think this place is.. it seems strange and, unnatural." Sky looks at the old looking houses.

"Honey stop thinking like this, your just uneasy from a new neighbourhood. Look I'm sure you will find new friends".

Sky sighs and looks out the window. It wasn't the same, the friends at my old school were the best, and now she had to move to some strange place that isn't even on the map.

"We're here," Mum said while driving into the driveway. I looked at the house, it was as boring as the rest. The windows were plane, the house was white, there was no colour.

Sky's mum stopped the car and opened her door. She sat there still sitting in the car looking out the window.

"Come on honey. Look, why don't you help me get the boxes out? Come on I need help." Sky's mum grabbed a box out of the back of the car and started walking into the house.

I guess this is that... A new life, with a new home

Sky never wanted to leave, she had a lot of good friends that loved her and would never leave her side.

Sky opened the car door and went to the back of the car. She looks across the street at the houses. All of a sudden the houses binds shut from each house.

Sky blinked and watched. Nothing happened, she was confused but wondered why everyone shut their blinds.

Sky turned around opened the boot, took a few boxes and started walking into the house.

When Sky walked in she saw the big stairs heading into the second floor. The inside of the house was pretty nice, it had a lovely kitchen and an amazing living room.

Sky lighted up when she saw the house, she started to head up to her room with a box of her stuff.

She looked at the rooms and could see one door open. She walked over and looked in, she saw boxes in there already.

Mum must have picked this room.

Skywalks over to the other room and opened the door. The room was huge! it had a window chair and a big walk-in wardrobe.

Sky looked at the room in shock. It was the best thing she has ever seen, it was beautiful.

Sky felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around......

No one was there.

That's strange?

Sky shrugged and dropped her boxes and ran downstairs

"Mum? Mum!" Sky looked around and found her mum I the kitchen having some coffee.

"What is it? Sky is everything ok?' Mum said shocked

"Mum there is this huge bedroom upstairs and I was wondering if I could have it. It has everything and I really want to have a window chair" Sky started to speak fast of thinking about that room.

"Of course you can. That's why I left it for you" Mum said sipping her coffee with pride. She must have felt very happy with giving her daughter the big room.

Sky gave her mum a big hug. Sky gave her mum a kiss and then went outside to get the rest of the boxes

(1 hour later)

Sky was still decorating her room. She had her bed in the room and her desk, then put the other box in the corner of the room.

Sky started to walk downstairs to get some food. She opened the door lazily, she was tired after the pack.

Sky walked to the fridge and opened it. There was nothing there, "GREAT!" Sky slammed the fridge door and frowned.

Mum walks in and smiles. "So no food?" Sky nodded with a depressed look.

Mum pulled up her hands, which had bags of food.

Skys eyes lit up. This was going to be a great dinner

(In the middle of the night)

Sky wakes up from a sound, she sits up on her bed and rubs her eyes.

"Hello? Mum?" No one answered. Sky got up from her bed and started to walk to the door, as soon as she put her hand on the handle then she stopped...

There was a noise.....