That teacher...

The school was as awful as it could be.... there was absolutely no colour and it was as dull as it could be....

The floors where grey and dull and so where the walls....

Everyone there looked like they had been transformed into robots

Sky went to her locker... she felt lost and unsure...

"Hahaha" Sky looked behind her as she could see two girls laughing

All of a sudden it seemed liked everything became colourful and full of life, just from watching them.

They stopped for a second and turned to Sky. Sky turned around worried they would think she was wired.

Sky would hear them whispering.

Great! Already a freak

The whispers stopped, Sky signed as she took her books out of her locker, she closed it and turned round.

Sky dropped her books in surprise as the girls where right behind her.

Sky went down and picked her books up,
"Umm sorry..." Sky stood up and looked down.

One of the girls laughed, "oh it's fine don't worry". Sky looked at the girl and smiled

The girl had tied up hair, it was thick dark blond hair. She was tall and has blue eyes.
"I'm Jenna  by the way! My I do love your eye colour!" Sky smiled and looked at the girl with delight.

"Thank you.." Sky looked at the other girl who had a big smile.

"Oh sorry how rude of me. My name is Yara!"
Sky examined the girl. She was shorter than the other girl but taller than Sky, she had dark brown hair that was put in a bun.

"Well hello, my name is Sky..." Yara looked at Sky

"Are you new? I don't think I have seen you before!" Yara seemed exited for someone new to join the school.

Jenna looked at Yara and then looked back at Sky. "I'm sorry about her" Jenna came closer to Sky and whispered in her ear "I think she has issues"

Sky giggles at this comment "Yes, I'm new I moved here from Mena"

(mena is not real)

The girls looked at each other confused. "Is that down the road?" Yara asked.

Sky looked confused her self. "No. It's out the country. It's next to Finland"

Jenna looked at Sky as she was a wired, and that she needed help.
"Finland? What are you talking about?"

Sky didn't bother explaining "never mind it's far away"

This time Yara was giving wired looks. "So you mean on realspriks streets?" Sky looked at the girls.

(The bell rang)

"Oh well. Hey Sky wanna sit with us at lunch?" Jenna asked , Sky nodded. They said there good byes and went to there classes.

That whole class Sky could not understand how they didn't know where Mena was. It was such an known place in the world.

Time passed and it was the next class. When she walked in, the first thing she saw was the students sitting down.

They looked so dull, there was no colour and no personality. Everyone looked the same.

Sky was pushed by the other students coming in. Sky fell and got up, she sat down. Everyone's face had no expression.

The teacher walked in. He walked in the same as the students. He looked different but the same to the students. He was just taller.

"Alright class". The man said with no sign of emotion.
"My name is Mr. B"
"Hello Mr. B" the whole class said. The wired thing was that they said it at the same time.

Sky looked around, she thought it was strange but didn't take much notice of it. The teacher looked around at everyone. He then took notice to Sky.

She froze as he stared at her. After a few seconds he looked away. "Today we are learning about the earth"

He again looked around the class. "Does anyone know about the earth ?" He questioned.

No one put there hand up. Again no expression.

The teacher gave Sky a look. "You young lady" he pointed "do you know anything about the world?"

Sky nodded nervously.
"Would you like to share your thoughts?"
Sky looked around at the students. They where still staring at the teacher.

"Umm... the earth is a big planet in the universe.." Sky answered.

"Hmm. Ok and what's in earth?" He has now sat down in his chair.

"There are lands sir"
"Oh is that so"
Sky started to feel uneasy "Yes..."
He thought for a moment and then spoke again.

"Ok. So lands you say. What are on the lands?"
"There are country's Mr B"
"Country's? But I don't understand? There is only one place"
Sky looked at him with a worried look.
"I don't understand?"
The man had grown a smile. It was a creepy smile.

"You don't understand? I'm not sure where your getting all this! There is only one place! It's here!"

Sky was very confused and was getting frustrated. "Sir. I'm confused"

His expression went. He looked dead inside, like he was stone.

He looked at sky and then at the class.
"Class. This girl does not understand. The world. Has one place. The world is smaller than you think"

Sky was so confused. She felt like the teacher was trying to humiliate her in front of the class.

He looked back at Sky and said
"There is only one place.... and its here.."

********************************************
Blah blah. Idk anymore, I'm a terrible writer! 😂  but what can I say. I hope you have enjoyed! I know my grammar is terrible so.... yeah! Ok bye x