Four

Nick's prov:

I can't believe this Jessica is my girlfriend YAY! I'm so damn happy she's amazing she supports me and the band she's sweet, nice, funny, cheesy and dorky but I still love her either way "babe? Babe? Nick? Nickolas? Hello? Hello in there? Mr Matthews are you in there?" I was so into my thoughts I didn't hear my beautiful girlfriend calling me "huh what? Sorry I was zoned out because of my thoughts" I said stupidly "babe I was just telling you if you could take me to my house-" "NO Don't leave me here!!!!!!!!!" I whined. "I was going to say if you could take me to my house later." she giggled "oh........ Yeah sure" I was so embarrassed my cheeks were red she laughed I facepalmed myself on the forehead because of my stupidity "awww babe you're so cute" I laughed and shook my head "no way but you are" I smiled at her. She blushed "baby stop" she said while blushing "you're adorable" she blushed bright red "babe!" "you're gorgeous" I smiled she was turning to a tomato a little bit "Nickolas Matthews you better stop this right now!" she said while blushing "you're amazing" I said lovingly "NICKOLAS BLAKE MATTHEWS STOP MAKING ME BLUSH RIGHT NOW!" she yelled since we all alone in the bus "okay okay jeez" I said frightened and jokingly "that's what I thought" she said. We spend all day cuddling,  talking,  laughing, and decided to the park. We were holding hands as we were walking on the grass at the park to find a spot for us to have a picnic I had a picnic basket in my free hand and my girlfriends hand in my other hand "was this your childhood dream?" she said "what do you mean?" "You know becoming a singer and traveling the world was it your dream?" she asked "yeah....... Yeah it was I've always wanted to become a singer since I was little and now I'm one I'd never thought I'd make it people  told me  I'd never make my dream but they were wrong." she nodded "what about you? Was becoming a bartender your dream?" I asked "no not really I've always wanted to become a model but that was never going to happen." I nodded "yes it can you'll become a great model one day babe." she smiled "thanks baby" I smiled back and found a spot to set our stuff down we ate the sandwiches we packed and drank some of our waters. we talked about ourselves and our life story's then went to go on the swings at the playground. I'm really ready to say "I love you" to her hopefully she's say it back maybe I'll do it today I mean what can go wrong?