Perfect

I know this is short, but it's all I could think of right after my whole writing block thing. I thought it was good so woo hoo.! Also a friend pushed me to write this so I dedicated it to her. :)

*Your POV*

So as I was putting the directions into the GPS I got a text from my friend I tried calling earlier and it said 'you have some explaining when you get back' I just rolled my eyes and put my phone back onto my lap.

"Now we can go to the mall" I said smiling widely.

"Great" he said smiling back just as wide.

When we arrived at the mall I was so happy because I haven't been to this mall in forever. So when I first got out of the car I was bouncing with excitement. 

"Calm down there little bunny rabbit" Niall said laughing a little.

"Sorry it's just I am excited about going here because it's a bit bigger that the one in my city" I said blushing some.

"So you don't live here?" he looked confused.

"Yeah I live the city over so that's why I said it was thirty minutes to an hour" I said as we were walking into the place.

"How about we go over to that photobooth thing and take some pictures" he said walking towards it. As we got in and gave it the cash needed it began taking photos. The first one was us smiling, the second one was us making weird faces, the third one was us looking at each other. As we stared at each other while the photo was being taken we started to lean into each other until our lips met. After that I heard the last photo being taken, but he didn't pull away so I continued along. He pulled away from me and just stared at me and I stared right back.

"So uh, should we continue looking at the mall before I gotta go home?" I said pointing to the curtain. 

"Yeah, uh yeah. Lets go" he said getting out and her following suit. 

"You know they make two copies of these things so you'll have one and so will I, unless you want to have them yourself" I said getting paranoid.

"Hey, I don't want you to not have them because what is a picture without the other person having it too?" he said smiling so perfectly. 

"I want food" I said quickly before getting lost in his eyes. I turned around to where the pictures were dispenced and grabbed them. "Perfect" I said under my breath.

*Niall's POV*

"Perfect" she mumbled while looking at the pictures. I don't think I was supposed to hear it, but I did and so I took one from her hands and shook my head.

It is perfect.