Chapter 1: Way Before Captain America: The First Avenger

-Bucky's POV-

"Stevie" I said.

"Yeah Bucky" He replied kissing my forehead.

"It's time for me to feed Anthony" I got up and left the room.

As our castle is pretty big there are too many rooms, but at least we have names on the door just in case. I found my son's nursery which was next to mine and Stevie's bed room that also connects to it. As I walked in I noticed that the window was wide open and out of instinct I ran to the cot and saw that Anthony was gone.

"STEVE!!!!" I yelled while starting to cry.

I hear footsteps which probably means out friends must have heard my yelling.

"Bucky what is-"Steve starts but stops as he sees me crying on the floor in front of the cot.

"H-he's gone Stevie, Anthony's been taken" I sob in to Steve's neck as he hugs me as he also starts to cry.

I open my eyes to see Natasha, Clint, Bruce, Sam, Pietro, T'Challa, Loki, Thor, Wanda, Scott, Phil, James (Rhodes), Virginia, Peggy and Fury looking in disbelief.

I broke the hug, stood up and wiped my nose.

"What are we going to do?" I asked sniffling.

"The best thing to do is to go into the human world and pose as humans to see have a break from all of this and so Bucky's doesn't suffer from PTSD about this whole situation" Clint suggested.

"That's a good idea but if we do this we need to make sure no humans find out about this" Steve replied.

"And if anyone end up with a human finding out about them then you will be in big trouble" I added on.

"Deal!" The rest said.

"Virginia, James and Harold, you three have the mission of finding our son" Steve proclaimed.

"Yes Sir," They all said at the same time.

-All the way in the human world-

-3rd POV-

"Shh" A brown haired woman said to the screaming baby as her and her husband jumped out of the window with the baby in her arms

"Maria, we need to hurry up or King Steve and King James will find us" The man... okay so you all know that this is Howard Stark but for this stories sake just go with, so he replied to his wife.

"Why did we have to do this?" Maria asked desperately.

"You why, you loved the kid and so much power we can get from this child when the time comes" Howard smirked.

They started running away from the castle towards a safe house that Howard built in ready for the kidnapping of the baby.

They get to safe house that they warded and brought the baby (Anthony) to Howard's lab. They open up Cryo and kiss the baby's head.

"Good by Anthony Edward Rogers Barnes and Hello Anthony Edward Stark" Howard shut the door that wasn't to be opened until a long time.

Howard walked away and shut the basement. He was met by his butler Jarvis and his wife Ana.

"Master Stark, how long are you going to keep the prince" Jarvis asked him.

"Until the time comes" Howard replied and walked away.

Jarvis and Ana looked at each other and walked to Howard's office.

"Jarvis, when the time comes you need to look after Anthony" Howard told Jarvis.

"Yes, Sir" Jarvis bowed.

"Ana, you are to help with feeding him, changing and other things that babies need" Ana nodded.

They both left the office and went to do their own things

-Back to Steve and the gang-

-Bucky's POV-

At this moment all of us were in different forms thanks to a spell that Wanda casted.

"Okay everyone it might take months, even years but we really want our son found" Steve said.

I looked at everyone with teary eyes.

"Please if you do please tell me" I cried.

Two years later I got into the army while trying to look after my husband who is now skinny person who always tries and starts a fight. As I walked down an alleyway I saw Loud Jerk beating Steve up.

I went up to the Loud Jerk and punched him in the face making his fun away.

"You're a Punk" I said picking Steve up.

"Jerk"

I kiss his lips.

"Seriously, you can't keep doing this Stevie! You'll get arrested for false information" I told him.

"I just want to be with you. I just want to do something to get my mind of Anthony" I started to tear up.

"I understand. What do you think I did this for?" I sobbing at moment and Steve hugged me.

"We'll find him" He replied.

"H-how are you so sure" I choked

"Virginia, James and Harold will find him Bucks and we'll be able to have our son back" he reassured me.

"If we don't find him, I hope whoever stole him will raise to be a good person" I gave Steve a small sad smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi this my first time writing a Marvel fanfiction and btw this a prequel to a fanfiction/story that will be up sometime soon. So hope you guys enjoy this and leave me some tips and any mean comments are not going to be tolerated.