43 | news

ATTEMPTED MURDERER OF KIM TAEHYUNG CAPTURED

Hong Jisoo, 2X, was caught at the early hours of 2X January 20XX. The captured man was caught for the attempted murder after the Kim household was broken into and the workers in the home confirmed that the idol, Kim Taehyung, was stabbed in the chest. The idol was immediately sent to the hospital and received treatment. The name of the hospital will not be publicized as respect towards the family as well as the idol himself.

Hong, who suffered a bullet wound from one of the officers chasing after him, was immediately sent to a different hospital for treatment. Latest reports said that his operation was a success and he had woken up. Police are going in and out to question him and the place is heavily guarded until he was clear to leave.

In relating news, condition of idol Kim Taehyung is not confirmed. The hospital he is admitted to will not release any information as they are strict on the patient's privacy. As of now, we are awaiting the statements of the idol's health from his entertainment company, BigHit.

UPDATE: KIM TAEHYUNG IS AWAKE

In previous news, BigHit has released statements that Kim Taehyung had awoken and is well. However, those statements were fake, created in respect to the idol's family who wished to nurse him back to health at their home.

After receiving his second operation due to the Hong Jisoo case, Kim who was unconscious throughout the whole process has finally woken up. Doctors and specialists are surprised as there are not many cases where unconscious patients woke up. As stated by Dr. Lee Hyun Shin, guardians or family members would decide to 'pull the plug' after quite some time.

Kim Taehyung is now under observations by the doctors at the hospital of Seoul National University. Apart from being awake, no other statements are released about the idol's current condition.

UPDATE: HONG JISOO IS SENTENCED, KIM TAEHYUNG IS GAY?

After a week of questioning and psychological challenges, Hong Jisoo has finally admitted that he had attempted to murder idol Kim Taehyung. He mentioned that he and Kim had been dating for about two months last year before Kim broke up with him with no reason. Hong admitted that he was furious and had planned on getting his revenge. He also admitted to hiring a stranger with the murder but ended up 'killing' Kim and then the stranger and his family.

Police has confirmed that Hong was related to the Han family murder case. They have also found evidence to prove that Hong was the culprit of the case. With medical reports coming from the hospital, psychiatrists have confirmed that Hong suffers from Psychotic Depression and recommends that the police have Hong admitted to an asylum.

With murders in his hand, Hong is sentenced to a life imprisonment.

In related news, netizens are going crazy at the new released information by Hong that Kim Taehyung is a homosexual. Fans have been wondering why the idol never dated and were able to bond well with female as well as male colleagues in the entertainment industry and male fans at fansigns and official concert meets. With the new information, fans have take matters to their own hands.

Several fansites of Kim have changed their theme to pride colors and fully support the idol being homosexual. There are, of course, some fans who oppose to the idea of their idol being homosexual. We can only hope that when Kim returns, he would be welcomed with warm hearts and encouraging words by his fans.