B1C5

a/n: ok so can yall hear me scrwaming because hixtape is gon release soon and im so fucken hyped for my sunshine ofc damn please support his mixtape, he worked hard for us and it's time for us to pay back to him by supporting him. god knows how and whu i love hobi so much

*

her senior was close so close to her. so close that it had for her to come to a thinking on why they were practicing the choreo that they won't even perform during awards shows and stuffs and this confuses her so much.

they were kinda hugging, as jungkook from the back and arms encircled around her waist, neck to neck and her cheek touching his. they were so intimate that lisa felt a sexual tension.

she at first was hesitant, thinking how out of a group composed of thrifty thirty best dancers, could she be chosen. and why is it only jeon jungkook in front of her when the information she got was a group practice.

nonetheless she gave her care and thought that it was only pure work and nothing less.

she was snapped out of her thoughts when jungkook moved behind her.

"uhm, i think we're done now. at least let me drive you home." jungkook said, without a trace of any of his glance as he walked straight to where his bag is and fished the water inside, chugging like he's been thirsty for years.

"uhm, no, it's fine sunbaenim, really." she faked a laugh. she was awkward and never helped but to blush and he finds it cute.

" i insist." he said and lisa was about to complain when he added, "no buts nor complains." and he left the room, leaving lisa in there. her mind witnessing an imaginary war inside her head wether to follow him out or go the other way around and ditch him, but she thought her plans were weird and it was rude enough to decline the offer the way she thought so she had no choice but to head to the elevator. good thinking, lisa.