B1C7

lisa woke up very well, it wss morning and spring. her favorite season.

her phone beeped, she smiled who texted.

Jungkook
#639-76***

good morning, love. I'm omw.

they exchanged numbers since the first day jungkook drived her home. there it started something and blossomed something between them. but lisa wasn't sure about it. she doesn't want to risk her life and her career with something her heart wants.

she heard a car beep outside and her eyes widened.

hundred percent sure it was jungkook, she went out.

jungkook rolled his window down. "bet you just woke up."

lisa laughed shyly and smiled. "i'll be back in ten minutes."

"you won't invite me in?" jungkook had a sad hint on his time when she was about to depart.

"come on, you're an idol and im a dancer on your company. it's bad for you when the neighborhood will have to see you." lisa said.

"well, what do i expect? go. i'll be here. be back in ten." lisa smiled and showed her thumbs up, agreeing to what he said but when she was about to leave to get inside, jungkook pulled her on the window of his car.

leading directly to his face, he kissed herㅡ short but a foreign feeling. lisa was shocked but almost taken aback when she kissed him back.

"there, good morning to you." jungkook chuckled after the kiss. lisa ran off inside the house.

she ran straight inside the bathroom and scolded herself in the shower.

"dumb, dumb, dummy! ugh! what are you even thinking lisa! now he'll think you like him."

ㅡyes you do.

"ughhh!"