The first time something happened (Part 1)

You were at Thomas's house for a small party, which turned out to have gotten a bit wild since Dylan got drunk. You were there with Dylan, Kaya, Ki Hong, Will, Thomas (of course), and a couple more close friends.

You were having a good time, sitting on the couch laughing as Dylan and Ki Hong joked around. Thomas walked in with 2 red cups: one with whiskey for himself and the other with gin for you. He sat next to you and handed you the cup.

"Hahahah - oh! Thanks Thomas!" You replied as you laughed at the 2 goofballs.
"No problem. Having a good time?"
"Yeah! You should see what these 2 are doing"
"Hahahahah, yea these two." He smiled and turned to face the others.
.
.
.

One by one, they all left and you volunteered to help clean up with Thomas.  You were collecting the cups and placing them on the counter and Thomas went to get a garbage bag. He held the bag as you dumped all the empty bottles and cups in. He took and the trash out and when he came back you picked up your small purse and said "I guess I'll be going now."

"No." Thomas whispered quietly with his deep accent. You raised an eye brow, thought that you might've misheard. "What?"
"I said, no." He's voice got stronger and his accent more visible, "Don't go... Stay here with me." Thomas looked straight in your eyes and when you opened your mouth to speak his lips collided with yours. You dropped your bag by surprise. You didn't refuse the kiss though. You closed your eyes and moved your lips to his. It was soft and tender. And though it was for a couple of seconds, it felt like forever. His soft lips against yours. Dancing in harmony. He pulled away slowly and while he looked up from your lips, he said "Stay here with me." Your eyes met and you whispered, "Okay."

He led you to his room and you sat on his bed. "Isn't this your room?" You asked, looking around. "Yeah..." he replied. He got you a baggy shirt that you could wear as a dress and you both lied on your backs. Staring at the ceiling. You both wanted each other but you weren't drunk enough to risk the friendship. You stayed up all night talking to each other instead. Laughing. It was so easy to talk to him. You felt like you could open up to him about everything and he would just understand. You trusted each other with your darkest secrets. And there was this connection between you two. You didn't have to explain yourself to each other, you just understood. And you liked that about yourselves. It just worked. Eventually you turned so that you were facing him. Your hand rested on his bare chest as you talked.
.
.
.
Hours passed and you were starting to feel tired. You yawned. Thomas looked down to meet your eyes "are you tired?" "Yeah, pretty much." You replied with a weak smile. "Well then we should get some rest." He smiled back at you and that made you smile bigger. You turned your head down so that it was some what resting on his chest and said, "Goodnight." Your hand was still on his chest and Thomas wrapped one arm around you. Then placed his other hand on yours and said "Goodnight." He stroked your back and played with your hair as you fell asleep to his heartbeat and when he was sure that you were asleep, he kissed your forehead, pulled you closer, and fell asleep.

________________________________

I hope you guys liked that! I wanted to start off nice and innocent 😇

I'll post every few days!