Airport

It was harsh on the both of you. Thomas have been so busy shooting The Death Cure  and you had a job to maintain. You tried to visit the set as much as you could but it was impossible when he went to Cape Town. Finally, he had a weekend to spend with you. You missed him so much. You were so excited to see him again. To feel his lips on yours. To hear his deep voice, to be with him.

You went to the airport to pick him up. You stood in the arrivals looking around hoping to see Thomas. Your heart lt was beating so fast it was like going to brust out of your chest. The door opened and one by one, people started to step out. Your poked your head through the crowd, hoping to catch a sight of Thomas. And there he was, you saw his soft, messy hair. Your heart raced as you pushed through the crowd, your heart droped when you came to a clearing and saw Thomas standing there.

"Thomas!" You called out and when he saw you, his lips stretched from ear to ear. You ran as fast as you could towards him and when you were close enough, you jumped and held around his neck. Thomas held you up with his arms as you heard his bag drop. Your eyes met with one another.

"I missed you so much," you whispered.

"I missed you too Y/N." And the second those words rolled out of his mouth, it collided with your's. You kissed each other passionately, like you couldn't get enough. You didnt want this moment to end. Your lips reached out, longing for more. You pulled a way for a split moment to say,

"I love you Tommy." You felt his lips curl into a smile as he pulled away and said " I love you so much Y/N." He leaned for one last kiss before putting you back on the floor and picking up his bags. He wrapped his arm around your waist as you did the same and walked towards the car to drive back home.