K DRAMAS

Hello/Annyeonghaseyo,

Welcome to the marvelous world of Korean Dramas where one who enters never could exit. Firstly, I'd like to inform you about the long, studious history of these fascinating Dramas.

Hah, chill, it won't be long or boring.

Korean Dramas were originated from South Korea and have been broadcasting since the early 1960s. Korean Dramas aren't only enjoyed in Korea, but also worldwide with multiple language subtitles.

See, not long or boring. Moving on!

This book will only focus on giving an honest review for the Romantic genre coordinated with, Comedy/Thriller/Mystery/Action, etc. Please don't expect me to do a review on a Drama which doesn't involve Romance.

The review could encourage/discourage you to watch the drama since I'll be providing with honest opinions of the positives and negatives.

If you're easily triggered (Butthurt) and can't handle honest opinions, kindly ignore this book. You're obviously open to correct me and also express your personal opinions as to what the drama is to you in the comment's section.

I apologize beforehand if you strongly disagree with the opinions. I'd appreciate no hate.

The purpose of this book isn't to send hate or love to some dramas.

The purpose is to clear the underrated and overrated problems within this audience. Some dramas are special and beautiful, but if the world speaks against it, you'll never try it. Some dramas aren't as special but the audience wouldn't stop hyping it up.

Let's face it head on!

MK