Workout routines (Terry x reader)

Request: Could I possibly get a fic where the reader is a trans man who's friends with Terry from B99 and the reader has just started T

Request: Could I possibly get a fic where the reader is a trans man who's friends with Terry from B99 and the reader has just started T. Wanting to build more muscle they work out/get gym advice from Terry?

Since the day you came out as a trans man the whole squad had been super supportive of you.

When you started testosterone you wanted to build up a bit more muscle and the first person you thought to go to advice for was Terry.

"Of course I'll help you, Y/N," Terry said cheerfully when you asked him.

He gave you advice on the best diets and meal plans to help you bulk up as well as the proper pre-workout drinks for when you two went to work out.

You met him at the precinct's gym after your shift and saw him already warming up.

He showed you how to stretch and warm up correctly so you wouldn't hurt yourself while working out before heading over to the weight bench.

"Alright, you don't want to overdo yourself so let's start easy with 50 pounds," he said putting the weights onto the bar.

You laid back on the bench and took a deep breath before lifting the bar into the air.

Terry stood behind you to spot as you moved it towards your chest and back up a few times.

You immediately felt the burn in your muscles after only a few reps and put the bar back into place.

"Dang, that's a lot harder than I expected it to be," you sighed as you sat back up.

"Don't worry about it Y/N, it takes time to build yourself up, make a steady routine of coming to the gym and eating right and let your body adjust to all the new changes. Before you know it you'll be seeing the kind of progress you want," Terry smiled.

"Thanks Terry, this is a lot easier with your support."

"Anytime, whenever you need a gym partner you can always call me. Maybe we can even get Jake to join us sometime, you know he could used some exercise for once."

"The only way we can get Jake to the gym is if we tell him there's free pizza and donuts involved," you chuckled.

"True," Terry laughed, "let's move onto the leg machine so you can get a little taste of everything today and figure out what you like using best."

You and Terry went on to try a variety of different machines and when you were done Terry helped you come up with a workout routine that would surely have you build up your muscles in no time.