Him // Intro

Shawn Peter Raul Mendes

Age: 17

Hometown: Toronto, Ontario, Canda

Shawn Mendes has moved around a lot in his life. He left Canada at a young age due to the fact that his parents were always finding new opportunities. During all the moving and transferring, Shawn developed a barrier. Not a physical one but he kept to himself, he learned to love the time he had to himself. He wasn't shy, but he had a hard time letting everyone in whenever moving to new places. He knew that he wasn't going to keep contact with these people so he just, didn't try anymore. The lone wolf, not really standing out to anyone. He just wants to finish all of this so he can try to move on and be happy. He's never been in a relationship, not thinking about anyone else, just wanting to focus on himself. Something eating at him whenever he thought about relationships, a feeling he got that he didn't understand. He didn't know anything about it, just wanted it to go away.

Cameron Alexander Dallas;

Age: 18

Hometown: Whittier, California

Cameron Dallas, the high school superstar of San Marino High School. Lived in California his whole entire life. Moved to San Marino at a young age and has been there since with his mother. He was known as the 'golden boy' with the perfect life. Every girl wanted him, and every guy? Wanted to be him. Why was he single? Rumors started that he was gay, but he doesn't care about the rumors. He doesn't like labels, he just wants happiness. Clearly, no one at this school has piqued his interest because if they did, he could have them. So why a golden boy? Amazing academic performance, as well as physical performance. Think of a team, he is probably on it. Anything sports related he is on top of it, leading everything to victory. Sounds pretty normal, but again, no one said he was happy doing it. His parents are successful, they were the talk of the decade when they were at this high school, and still are in this current decade because of the success. Cameron has to live on the legacy, for image sake of the Dallas household. Though all seemed perfect, his father was never home. Cameron was raised by his mother mainly, and never really saw his father. Paradise wasn't so perfect after all.

"I tell myself I am searching for something. But more and more, it feels like I am wandering, waiting for something to happen to me, something that will change everything, something that my whole life has been leading up to." -Khaled Hosseini

  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A/N: Hmm, well. I really didn't know what to put for this little intro type thing, but idk I like this.  Nothing is really revealed in this tbh, just kind of a little bit of background on each of this specific story. Let me know what you guys think, even though there isn't a lot to examine here. BUT I love feedback so please let me know. Lots of love <3