chapter 1: a strange scroll

A woman stood in her kitchen, enjoying a cup of coffee. She had striking green eyes and short pink hair cut into a bob, a red headband holding the longer pieces out of her face while pink strands framed it, peaking out from under her bangs was a purple diamond mark on her forehead. This woman's attire consisted of a red sleeveless qipao top that exposed her navel, the back of which carries the crest of the Uchiha Clan and falls to her knees, light-colored pants and high heels.

You should know this woman...her name is Sakura Uchiha, the best medic nin in all of the hidden leaf village, trained by Lady Tsunade herself.

"mom! i'm heading out now!"

Sakura smiled into her cup.  "alright! just remember that we're going to Uncle Naruto's for dinner!"

a groan could be heard from the front door and a moment later it slammed shut, rattling the picture frames on the walls.

Sakura shook her head slowly as her smile grew.  Sarada, her daughter  wasn't a big fan of Naruto's son Boruto, but there's nothing to be done about it.

Sakura's eyes landed on her purse, full of paperwork,  which she had placed on the kitchen table only a few hours ago when Sakura returned from her night shift at the hospital.  Placing her mug on the table, Sakura sat down and started going through it all.

10 minutes in, her eyes landed on a rather interesting  looking scroll, looking at it, she thought back before Sasuke returned to the village,  she found scrolls often and all of then were from men that were interested in her.

with a sigh Sakura opened the scroll,  but only to see if their was a name.  

But Sakura got a surprise instead, the scroll was blank, and started to shake and rattle.  In a rush to get away from the strange scroll Sakura knocked her mug from the table,shattered it on the floor, and knocked over her chair.

"what the hell is this?" she remarked, Sakura squinted as the scroll flashed brightly..and suddenly both the scroll and Sakura were no where to be found.

"hey mom!" the front door opened and closed "do you know where my-..mom?"

Sarada a cute girl with red glasses and short black hair took a step into the kitchen and was shocked a the sight, papers were scattered all over the table, and a broken mug on the floor..

"Uncle Naruto!"  she screamed, rushing from the house. "mom is gone! UNCLE NARUTO!"