Chapter 9

We were in the airport, and we had just dropped off our bags and Moxlee's car seat.

I never thought about flying with a 3 year old, it was stressful.

After getting our boarding cards we went through security. The boys were use to it but i wasn't. I put all our bits and pieces in the tray to go the security scanning Moxlee wasn't happy that her teddy had to go through so she started screaming the place down.

" Moxlee mr teddy will be waiting for you when you go through those special door" i said pointing through the security door.

She didn't want to go through the door and there where people waiting

"Moxlee, look" Dean said through the security door. He had Moxlee's teddy bear in his hands

" look Moxlee Deans got mr teddy, why don't you go and give them both a big cuddle" i said and with that Moxlee managed to walk through the door towards Dean.

I walked through the door and grabbed my bag and we went down to the duty free shops and cafes.

Dean hand hold of Moxlee's hand as we walked through to the cafe " thanks" i said to him

" no problem" he said giving me his famous smirk which made me blush

After getting a coffee and something to eat we were called to go to the terminal. I was about to pick up Moxlee and carry her to the terminal but Dean had beaten me to it and was carrying Moxlee on his shoulders. I smiled at him as he winked at me " lets go beautiful" he said as he started walking towards the terminal. I followed in suit.

We got to the terminal and it was all wwe superstars and divas and me and moxlee, so i felt a bit awkward but it didn't faze Moxlee she just ran around in and out of all the divas and superstars as she was being chased by Roman.

We boarded the plane and moxlee was running up and down the plane which was embarrassing for me. Untill finally Roman grabbed her and put her over his shoulder. She was giggling like it was a game but she sat down next to Roman and they were happily playing games and drawing.

I was sat next to Dean. After about 10 minutes we were in the air. Moments latter Dean was fast asleep. Moxlee was climbing over the chairs " mummy" she said as she came and sat on my lap

" shh Mox deans asleep i said as she sat on my lap.