Chapter 1: Yamato; Mitsuki

"Hey Iori! Can we get something to eat?" Mitsuki asked excitedly. The room was big, with plants decorating the place. Sunlight shone through the windows, lighting up the place.

"Ask Yamato," Iori said, not looking up from his book.

Mitsuki turned around and asked, "Hey Yamato, could we get something to eat? I'm starving."

"That would be amazing! Why don't we invite the rest of IDOLiSH7, TRIGGER, and Re:vale if they want come." Yamato, the one wearing glasses, smiled cheerfully.

"What about ZOOL? I want to know them a little more." Mitsuki asked, with wide eyes.

"I guess that's fine, but they probably won't come."

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

30 Minutes Later

"Guess what?" Mitsuki said as he ran through the door. He was out of breath. By that time, only Yamato was in the room., sitting on the couch, reading through their new song.

"What?" asked Yamato.

"They all said yes, which is amazing! ZOOL wasn't that excited though." Mitsuki's face fell.

"Well that's expected, since they didn't really like us that much in the first place. I'm even surprised that they said yes."

"We should be there soon though. They said to meet up in 5 minutes, or they'll leave."

"What?! That soon?"

"Yeah."

"Well, let's go! Should we bring our manager, Tsumugi?" Yamato asked.

"Sure!" Mitsuki replied

"Where are we eating?"

"That cafe nearby. It's the one with the big red sign."

"It also has a big tree in front of it, right

"Yep! Let's go!"

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

"We're here!" Nagi, one of their close friends, called out.

A shout of excitement came from Riku."Yes!"

Nagi points to where everyone from TRIGGER, Re:vale, and ZOOL are. They were standing near a tree, in front of the store. Everyone walked through the door, to find themselves falling into darkness. A light appeared, and they tumbled into a blinding glare.