Chapter 4: Haru

While the other group goes to see the basketball game...

"Hey Haru!" Hajime called out. "Do you want to go out to that restaurant near here?"
"Sure, Hajime. How about the one that has those pretty flowers in front of it?" Haru suggested.
"Sure, that would be fine for me."
They walked out of the building and started for the restaurant. They entered the restaurant.

Ding!

"Hello Haru, Hajime! Long time no see. What's up these days?" the store owner asks.

"Nothing much. Just stopping by for a quick break." Haru replied.

"What would you like?" 

"Udon. How about you, Hajime?"

"Same." Hajime replied.

The door opened, and Shun walked in with Shi, and nine others, chatting.

"Hey, Shun!" Haru greeted. "Who are these people you've got here today? They aren't fans, are they?"

"Haru! No, they aren't fans. They appeared through a portal today. We split up into groups to show them around the place." Shun answered.

"Hey Hajime, Haru." Shi said.

"Hey Shi." greeted Hajime.

"Here's Iori, Minami, Haruka, Touma, Torau, Gaku, Tenn, Nagi, and Tamaki." Shi said. "These two are Hajime, and Haru, from Six Gravity."

"Nice to meet you all," greeted Haru. "Did you tell them about Japan? Like about the split, between northern and southern Japan?"

"Yeah. They said that they lived on Japan, but it was just Japan, and not split, like ours." Shun said.

 Shun walked towards a table and sat down. The rest did the same. Hajime and Haru joined them, and chatted some more, about Japan, as their food was being served. They finished up and everyone left, to show the newcomers around the Japan. 

Sorry this chapter was short. I was really busy, and couldn't think of anything to write, but I really wanted to publish something fast, since its been a while. Again, I'm sorry on how short this chapter is, and how long I took to write, and publish this.

~Eiri