Author's Warning

Hey there, reader!

You're probably here, reading this (though I have a strong sense most of you skipped this) because you love Bangtan and most of all; Min Yoongi. I love the gummy and sweet teddy bear just as much as you do, but I'm afraid that if you are looking for a story featuring this persona-- this is not for you.

This story will revolve around Agust D, who I believe is the darker persona of our beloved Yoongi. The one who has suffered, who has fought to be where he is, the one who is untrusting. This story will be tense and dark, and for some, it could make you uncomfortable--especially when it is based off a beloved individual who is living and breathing. This story will be pure fiction and I am not creating this to overestimate Yoongi's trials in life, or to fetishize depression and disorders, but rather to create an interesting story which (if you pay attention close enough) will have a rather important message. 

I have experienced some things myself, so naturally, I will not push any boundaries that I feel is unnecessary and just plain old wrong. I am no longer easy to "trigger" but I'm well aware that others may not be the same way. If I cause any form of discomfort or unwelcome feelings with my writing or ideas for this, please let me know. I will erase or change whatever I can because though I love writing, I love others enjoying it and you can't enjoy my creations if you are upset with them. What can I say, I'm a people-pleaser. 

Sensitive topics I will be touching on will be the following:

* Depression

* Self Hatred

* (Possible) Bipolar Disorder

* (Possible) Gang-related situations

Those are just a few that I have plans for, but plans change so who knows what will come from this story. However, I will be sure to warn you all before every chapter if I find anything is potentially offensive or triggering.

Now that I have that all out of the way, there's more to say. 

This will be a reader-insert, which means you will be placed into this story. You will be a high-school girl, who gets caught up in the storm which the whole town knows as "Agust D". I am aware that there will probably be other genders reading this story and though I wish to be as generic as possible, it is easier for me (more in my comfort zone) to have specific pronouns in my writing. Sorry if I offend you with that statement, but that's just my personal feeling. 

You will be a love interest to our misguided protagonist and it will be written in your point of view. I'm not a fan of constant changing POVs, so once I pick a POV I will stick with it. 

This baby of mine is not going to be completely saddening, however, and I plan for it to have a happy ending; but before happiness, there are trials in which make you forget what happiness felt like.

Now, I will bore you no longer. Please enjoy, and read on!

P.S. (sorry, I'm a liar) I do not own you, Agust D, or Bangtan. I simply own my writing and my ideas.